Lost To The Ages Quest Glitch (PS4)

Oguumash

First of all, I just wanna thank the creators for dedicating so much of their time and effort into something that Bethesda should be doing themself.

The glitch in particular occurs in the "third" part of the Lost To The Ages quest. What happened is that I went to the Raldbthar ruins first, got the Aetherium shard there and THEN went to the "first" part of the quest in Arkngthamz and got another shard there. I don't think this is a cause to the glitch as Katria has a dialogue option where you say "I already have a shard" meaning the developers anticipated the player doing this but it might still be a useful detail. 

After that, I went back to Raldbthar to see if I could put my 2 Aetherium shards onto the thing. I entered directly from the lift ontop of Arkgnthamz and when I came down Katria was already there fighting 2 Dwarven Spheres. We killed the Spheres, She said something along the lines of "Quite the long trek here, wasn't it?”. We approach the pedestal where I picked up my first piece of the Aetherium shard and this is where the glitch occurs. I already have the shard but Katria is just standing there, looking towards the pedestal and waiting for me to pick it up, Even though I already have it. When I try to talk to her she says: Well? Go on! What are you waiting for?

I'm aware of the UESP bug section on this quest but none of the causes there apply to me. My character is level 82, I haven't played though the Dawnguard questline, I haven't visited Mzulft or Deep Folk Crossing. I've also tried turning off all the mods and that did nothing meaning it has nothing to do with my mods.

EDIT: When I tried to interact with the dwemer piece in the center of the room at Raldbthar, It says "You lack the required item". I only have 2/4 shards at the moment.

Edited by Oguumash
Clarification