A very frustrating bug to report - Fallout 4

Bigboy36

I did Try sending this to the bug Tracker page but I wasn’t able to. It may just have been that I was dumb but anyways I apologize for sending a bug I’d like fixed through here. So when I started the quest The last voyage of the USS Constitution On one of my play through’s I was met with a very frustrating bug during the quest. Specifically when you get the FLL3 Turbo pump bearings for captain Ironsides and install them. he then gives a short speech witch shortly leads to an attack from the scavengers. Which started a new part of the quest “defend the USS Constitution” but the problem I ran into is that no one came so I could not complete the quest. But during my last play through I did the same quest but the attackers did come. I looked up a way to fix the bug on YouTube and there was a console command to fix this on the PC but I play on the Xbox so I could not do this. is there a way you would be able to fix this? Possibly but transferring the command to Xbox some how ? And the console command was “set stage MS11 840”.

Have you tried loading an earlier save? Sometimes that just happens but it works fine if you reload an earlier save and try again.