SKYRIM SE PS4 - I can‘t buy Hjerim in Windhelm

JeffStrongman

Hello, I came across a bug/glitch that prevents me from buying Hjerim in Windhelm. I have done Blood on the Ice first and then the civil war quest for the stromcloaks that normally allows you to purchase it from Jorleif the steward. The dialogie option to buy it is there but Jorleif says that there is something wrong with the house even though I have done BoTI quest before. I asked on other forums and friends, and they told me that they had the same problem , they fixes it with disabeling the USSEP, and then enabling it after purchase. I am not sure if this is safe to do.I also know that Blood on the Ice is a real mess of a quest. Before I had the USSEP I could buy Hjerim without problems. I know that it is not the USSEPs fault , it is Skyrim after all(buggy as hell),but If you have a safe solution or fix please tell me.

Unfortunately your only solution is going to be to reload an older save and roll the dice again with Blood on the Ice. It's the single most buggy quest in the whole game and because most of its fixes needed scripts, we were unable to include any of them in the PS4 copy because of Sony's restrictions.

8 minutes ago, Arthmoor said:

Unfortunately your only solution is going to be to reload an older save and roll the dice again with Blood on the Ice. It's the single most buggy quest in the whole game and because most of its fixes needed scripts, we were unable to include any of them in the PS4 copy because of Sony's restrictions.

Well thanks for the reply,Hjerim was my favorite vanilla house. It is a shame that it bugged me in a stromcloak playthrough. Well thank you and the team for the USSEP. You give me hope where Bethesda fails sadly....