Glitch After "The Battle For Whiterun"

Daltonio0427

After I completed the battle for whiterun, whenever I try to report back to Ulfric, there is no dialogue option to continue the quest farther. Ive tried every question and response and nothing works. Since I finished the battle for whiterun, the combat music has played in the background constantly. Ive tried fast travelling, dying and reloading, going to jail, transforming into a werewolf, nothing fixes it. Please help?😂

You have to give that quest and its scripting time to run. It's one of those that has some absurdly long processing associated with it. USSEP addressed some elements of this but ultimately you just have to let Papyrus take care of its business.

• Like 1

On 5/7/2020 at 5:36 AM, Daltonio0427 said:

After I completed the battle for whiterun, whenever I try to report back to Ulfric, there is no dialogue option to continue the quest farther. Ive tried every question and response and nothing works. Since I finished the battle for whiterun, the combat music has played in the background constantly. Ive tried fast travelling, dying and reloading, going to jail, transforming into a werewolf, nothing fixes it. Please help?😂

What Arthmoor said, you need to wait for the game to process every active script and using a lot of the mods that has scripts doesn't make it better.

So, either wait for the game or remove some scripted mods (unnecessary), but beware removing mods, especially scripted mods, often (check the readme before removing a mod) requires a new game.

• Like 1