Dawngaurd Touching the Sky Xbox one

Shadowlord6661

There is a bug in the Dawngaurd DLC that prevents entrance into the inner sanctum. The quest is known to "progress" on its own and give the option to kill Arch-Curate before you should. Cheat room mod allows access into the room but bugs again and can't kill Arch. Please help or fix! 

Cheat Room is as bad or worse than using console commands. Why would you expect the use of such things to be something you'd get support for?

Because I am trying anything I can to complete the quest.  I just want to finish it. I don't care for cheats or anything like that but I was exhausting all my options. I literally spent 4 hours of my time online trying to find a fix. So I reached out here.

I understand what you are saying, but you cannot declare anything as a bug before trying to do in plain vanilla without any mods.

I only used Cheat room after hours of going back and reloading and refilling  the jar the only mods I use are afks Patch mod and a few graphical improvements. Haven't had a problem with the game at all until this point.