BAIN Freezing, or wip-build not starting

pendraggon

Skyrim SE

Win7

WB - Wrye Bash 307 Beta 4 - Standalone Executable-6837-307-beta4-1569537232

BAIN loads, little window with ‘Older Plugin Record Version’ pops-up, upon closing this, BAIN window still open, but freezes, and click to ‘Installers’ tab does nothing, nor can I scroll within ‘Mods’ tab window. It’s Not just slow opening, I have left it alone for over an hour and it still wasn't open The title bar stays grey, doesn't highlight.

After explicitly following the instructions  (a couple of times) on “https://github.com/wrye-bash/wrye-bash/wiki/[github]-Reporting-a-bug#the-bashbugdumplog ” to get the BashBugDump.log, the BashBugDump.log is empty.

WIP-Builds - Wrye Bash 307.201912301901 - Standalone Executable

Does Not start.  the BashBugDump.log is empty.

WIP-Builds - Wrye Bash 307.201912271431 - Standalone Executable

Does Not start.

You're going top piss people off, pendraggon.  Post in the official Bash thread.  This is the Tools of the Trade thread.  If you look, you can't miss the Bash thread, it's usually right at the top of the this (Tools of the Trade) thread.

Shyte! 

I post, keep getting told I did it WRONG! & where I should be posting & then repeating process & getting told I shouldn't be posting there...

Where, exactly, do You say I should be posting? Cuz I find the place that, to me, looks like the obvious choice and it turns out to be incorrect. See Example below (THAT post is why I posted Here, Cuz I was told "We only monitor that one.".

First time I was sent to a site from an error message giving me an exact address and I get told it's wrong.

Example #1 

On 12/28/2019 at 9:16 AM, Infernio said:

@pendraggon You've been told twice now to please post your errors in this thread: 

We only monitor that one. Any other threads here are likely to be ignored.
If you still get the error with the WIP version, then I'll need a BashBugDump report from that version, otherwise I won't be able to reproduce and fix it:  https://github.com/wrye-bash/wrye-bash/wiki/[github]-Reporting-a-bug#the-bashbugdumplog

Oh, and if the WIP versions crash on load, try this one: https://github.com/Wrye-Code-Collection/wrye-bash/releases/tag/307.201912231441

p.s.   Thee URL at the bottom of the Example is useless in getting a working version I can download, it's Just source code.

p.p.s. I looked, and somehow I missed the "official Bash thread" because going-back by clicking-on the "Tools of the Trade button arrow just ends-up on a page for bethesda and "official Bash thread" no-where to be seen.

Dude... come on now.  Go to the "Tools of the Trade" thread (which is where you have been incorrectly posting stuff, so you know how to get there) and look at one of the top few threads.  There will be a thread there titled "Wyre Bash - All Games", post there.

Here is a link to the correct thread to post under:

Click the above box.  I love you man, but it's easy to figure out.