Cheap or Free Games

Arthmoor

Very much doubt the DLCs are free since there isn't even a complete version to buy. I checked the DLC section and there were a few item packs available for free, but they might have already been so earlier since they are old pre-order and promo items. I already own the story DLCs so I couldn't tell if any of them are free at the moment, but I highly doubt they are.

GOG.com have an end of year sale on right now. Some of the highlights are the Witcher series up to 85% off, Dragon Age: Origins 75% off, and the Elder Scrolls bundle 66% off.

• 2 weeks later...

And again without the dlc, which you need to buy bioware points to get, and there's not a single bundle for any Mass Effect game including its dlc to be found anywhere. Meh.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎24‎.‎01‎.‎2017 at 10:24 PM, Arthmoor said:

Witanlore: Dreamtime has launched in Early Access: http://store.steampowered.com/app/554570/

$6.99. Come on guys, that's cheap, buy one, and get a copy for a friend too!

Awesome. Got a copy. I keep my fingers crossed more people will come to support you.

• 2 weeks later...

Humble Bundle's game bundle is Star Wars themed right now.

For anyone that didn't catch it the last time or doesn't own all the Star Wars games already, it's a pretty good deal.

$1 gets you some of the games, pay above the average price (currently just under $11) for most of them, and $14 for all of the games in the bundle.

On for another 10 days.

https://www.humblebundle.com/star-wars-3-bundle

Credit to EssArrBee at STEP for the heads-up.

I just wanted to give a shout out to the Humble Freedom Bundle.

$30, all proceeds go to charity, with Humble matching up to $300k. Charities are ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union), Medecins Sans Frontieres (Doctors Without Borders) and the International Rescue Committee. You choose where the money goes.

56 games and counting (they added more a few times already), 5 e-books, 2 audio books, a music album, a comic series, and a video series.

Some great games in there, such as Super Meat Boy, The Witness, Stardew Valley, Mini Metro (both Steam and Android versions), and more. They ran out of Steam Keys for Subnautica, but everything else is still available.

Anyway, link here: https://www.humblebundle.com/freedom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Saints Row 2 is free on GOG.com for 48 hours. I already had it so if you miss it I can send you the free key.

Also, the Saints Row games have been added to GOG Connect. You can pick up free GOG copies of them if you have them on Steam.

45 minutes ago, Kisuke said:

Saints Row 2 is free on GOG.com for 48 hours. I already had it so if you miss it I can send you the free key.

Also, the Saints Row games have been added to GOG Connect. You can pick up free GOG copies of them if you have them on Steam.

As an added bonus, the version of Saints Row: The Third that you get via GOG Connect includes all the DLC even if you didn't own the DLC on Steam.

• 3 weeks later...

Today must be the day of free games.

Eador: Genesis is free on GOG.

They also have Renowned Explorers: International Society available on GOGConnect.