Cheap or Free Games

Arthmoor

Everyone who picked up BG:EE during the brief GOG Connect offer will find a nice little bonus under it's entry in their GOG Libraries: "Baldur's Gate Classic Edition gift code in now available in the 'more' -> 'serial keys' section."

It's the same for the other EE versions of BG2 and Icewind Dale. They aren't selling the classic versions separately anymore, unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...

Crysis, Crysis Warhead and Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault have been added to the GoG.com library and are currently on sale at $8 along with some other EA games.

Not really cheap/free, but is in a way...

You can get This War of Mine for free. You'll need Amazon/Twitch Prime AND download the Twitch launcher, but it's a free game.

You have Twitch Prime if you have Amazon Prime.

BioWare's Neverwinter Nights Diamond (game + expansions) is free on gog.com for the next 48 hours.

They also have a sale on a bunch of RPGs at the moment.

If you own The Witcher 3 and all its DLCs on GOG you are now granted with the GotY edition for free as an entirely separate entry in your games library.

New batch of games offered on gog.com/connect, including walking dead season 2

Thank you so much for keeping up with this. I'd have lost out on so many games LOL :beer:

• 2 weeks later...

Ubisoft is offering another chance to grab all the 7 free games they've been offering the past few months, the offer lasts Dec 15-18:

- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

- Splinter Cell

- Rayman Origins

- The Crew

- Beyond Good and Evil

- Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

- Assassins Creed III

https://club.ubisoft.com/us-EN/ubi30

Thanks for pointing that out.  I'd gotten the Prince of Persia way back when it started but wasn't sure about the others.  Today, I decided what the heck, get 'em all.  If I don't like some of them, well at least I got my money's worth  :P