Cheap or Free Games

Arthmoor

Wow, that's some high profile entries to the gog catalog. And from EA no less. It's almost mindboggling.

• 2 weeks later...

Life is Strange: Episode 1 is free for now on all platforms.

Trials of the Blood Dragon can also be yours for free if you're good enough at the game.

Download the demo via UPlay, complete it with fewer than 16 faults and the full game is yours to keep. This offer is valid until July 31st.

DAO: UE is / was free?  

That might explain the sudden update I got recently which screwed up my Steam launch (bought it from Steam a couple years ago on sale) as well as no longer recognizing the installed mods.

Disregard and delete if possible.  Totally misread the earlier posts. Got too excited and posted before making sure I knew what I was saying...  

There's Bethesda games sale on Humble until the 8th.

Some games are 50% off and even Fallout 4 DLC has been marked down.

(Wasteland Workshop $3.75, Automatron $7.50, and Far Harbor $18.75)

• 2 weeks later...

Witcher 3 is 50% off on Steam ($25) and there's a 15% discount on its DLC too. The earliest games in the series are dirt cheap at -85%. Offer ends on Friday.

Witcher 3 is 50% off on Steam ($25) and there's a 15% discount on its DLC too. The earliest games in the series are dirt cheap at -85%. Offer ends on Friday.

There's no rush with Witcher 3 since the Game of the Year edition with all DLCs included is out next week and will have the same price, and some retailers might push the price down even lower.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick reminder that the remastered editions of BioShock, BioShock 2 and BioShock 2: Minerva's Den have now automatically been added to your steam libraries if you owned the original versions. They all appear as separate entries from the non-remastered ones.

• 2 weeks later...

A new selection of games have been added to https://www.gog.com/connect for the next few days (only 5 I think). The only major title for me in this selection is Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition. For those unfamiliar with gog connect; it's a way to get free copies of games on gog if you've already own the game on steam.

GoG.com fall sale is underway now, 1 week of deals. Ought to be something in there for everyone :P

Steam has Two Worlds: Epic Edition on sale for $1, I think for the next 2 days or so.

It's available to transfer via GoG Connect too, so a cheap way to get it DRM free :P

Everyone who picked up BG:EE during the brief GOG Connect offer will find a nice little bonus under it's entry in their GOG Libraries: "Baldur's Gate Classic Edition gift code in now available in the 'more' -> 'serial keys' section."