Someone know what does it means?

Hot_Vishenka78

after long days of installation python, for Wrye Bash Pyton ver., Wrye Bash launcher doesn`t want to start. 

One Day it gave an error wich text:

raceback (most recent call last):
  File "bash\bash.py", line 188, in main
    _main(opts)
  File "bash\bash.py", line 289, in _main
    traceback.format_exc(e)])
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xe4 in position 159: ordinal not in range(128)
c:\python27\scripts

someone knows, how I can finally run this organaizer, I almost despeired!

Looks like it was trying to read a character that isn't in ascii. Are there any non-ascii characters (like something from a non-English language) in any of the files you're using?

No idea. Standalone version worked well enough. Maybe python files can`t work correctly with my version of the game (version of Oblivion, to be more precise. I think, there is not mutch to difference how Oblivion and Skyrim work). Although," UicodeDecodeError" says that improprerly works wxPython (unicode for python), or can`t work propertly with my python.

The problem is more likely in incorrect file replasemrnt in c:\python27\scripts

On 12/10/2019 at 5:26 PM, Hot_Vishenka78 said:

UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xe4 in position 159: ordinal not in range(128)

I wild guess would be that you haven't complied the scripts during the Python installation of Python 2.7 or haven't installed the correct wxPython.  Correct?

What Python 2.7.x version are you using?

On 12/16/2019 at 12:37 AM, Leonardo said:

I wild guess would be that you haven't complied the scripts during the Python installation of Python 2.7 or haven't installed the correct wxPython.  Correct?

What Python 2.7.x version are you using?

2.7.15. Install with pip unpacking and added to Path.

wxPython I downloaded link from advanced readme.

Russian, nevermind.  I believe it's officially supported by Bash and wxPython.  That's what I was getting at... official support.