Xbox One Arcwind Point

azminn

Greybeard gave me the word of power quest for Archwind Point. I had all three words for Drain Vitality. I defeated all the enemies. The word of power stays lit up. I am unable to clear this quest. Greybeard  will not give me anymore word quests. Found possible fix online. It states if Northwind Summit has not been completed, then completing this will help resolve the issue. Unfortunately, I already completed this. I did a search on this website and found someone mention the same issue but it was on PC. Reply was it must be on user's end as previous patch addressed this issue. Since I am on a console, I do not believe this would apply to my situation because I am not sure what I could do to resolve the issue on my end. I have read that the unofficial patch should fix the glitch. Unfortunately, it did not resolve the issue. I have attempted to disable and enable the patch. But no luck.

The fix is to use the unofficial patch, but you need to then reload a save from BEFORE you took this quest or it's going to remain bugged in your game.

Do not ever disable the patch on a save where it's been enabled. Doing so will screw over your save. Especially on console.