Winstad Manor bugged out

Seanesso

Edit: Playing on PS4. No mods installed up to this point.

I came from the AFK Track site where it said if you can't make an account, come here (and it doesn't allow me to make one). It looks like I can report bugs here too, though? I'm having issues with the Windstad Manor in Hearthfire. I can't build it. Details:

I started with Lakeview, then built Heljarchen and now I'm on Windstad. The quest says to use the carpenter's workbench to build the foundation of my house. I have no other quests related to building. If I try to use the bench, it shows nothing. I have tried backing out and retrying the bench multiple times. If I try to use the drafting table, it shows all of the workbenches for my other 2 houses, but no plans. I was able to start the small house plan, and it put the thing up where you see the pegs in the ground with the rope going around them to start the building process. It just won't show me anything when I try to use the carpenter's bench.

I have tried checking the carpenter's workbenches for the other houses to see if they're for some reason connected to this one. That didn't work. I can draft a new small house from Heljarchen even though that house is already built. I did try building another house there to see if it was building it on Windstad, but when I ported to Windstad after the pegs and rope were still down. I did install the unofficial patch but it didn't change anything related to this. I still couldn't build the house.

By the way, the arrow (quest marker) points to the correct carpenter's workbench. I've also tried removing all benches inside the houses to see if I needed to do that to start anew for this house. Nothing seems to work.

I really hope there is a fix for this because I've already had to go through this game twice because of other bugs I've encountered. I don't want to do everything a third time (I've done everything in the base game). Thank you all for patching this game. :)

Edited by Seanesso
Minor information add