SSEEdit 4.0.2 Dawnguard wild edits removal

SKINJACK

OK, kind of lost here. I just reloaded Skyrim and went to clean my masters with SSEEDIT 4.0.2. Its being listed as having deprecated certain functions, including the "Apply filter for cleaning". I'm not very good with SSEEDIT, so how am I supposed to clean my Dawnguard file manually to remove the wild edits? I've looked around for several hours now and nothing addresses this or updates how to do it. Maybe I'm just missing something. I even tried using a previous version, but there was no "remove" when you right clicked the record to be deleted. But LOOT is still saying it has some wild edits that need to be manually removed. Any ideas how, or do I need to go to a much older version?

I apologize if this is in the wrong place, but most forums I have been looking at are either locked or haven't had a reply in 4-5 months.

EDIT> Nevermind. I went back a little further in SSEEDIT versions and got it to work. Although the question of how we are supposed to do it with version 4.0.2 is still valid when they have taken the "apply filter for cleaning" out. Don't get me wrong. I love the automation (gives me less of a chance to screw things up), I'm just not seeing an updated way to do it. If anyone can point me in the direction, I would greatly appreciate it.

I did watch that video, but I didn't see anything pertaining to the wild edits in the Dawnguard.esm. Maybe I missed it, since I did skip over a few parts that didn't pertain to me.