Kessler walks away during dialog - not fixed with latest patch :(

Lonewanderer

I have FO4 1.10.138.0 installed, all DLCs, and the latest 2.0.8 UFO4P. I use no mods, except UFO4P and the following DLC (plugin) modules:

• Chinese Stealth Armor
  • Modular Backpack
  • Armor Paintjobs: Minutemen and Railroad

Load order for the plugins is automatic, the only mod is UFO4P, and it is loaded after the official DLCs. So the installation seems to be fine? I started a new game with UFO4P 2.0.8 and 1.10.138.0. (The list of Creations is shorter, because before restarting I removed some, I did not like).

My PC: Windows 7 64, 32 GB, GTX 1080 Ti, Driver 399.24. Except the newer driver this is exactly the setup I played with before.

The problem with Kessler (Bunker Hill) walking away during the dialog while handing in the 'Kill Judge Zeller' quest is sadly not (completely) fixed. The first time I did this it worked fine. But I decided to restart the game with the new 2.0.8 UFO4P, and did it again, just now, and she walked away. It happens always while she is working on the plants, I wait until she stands up and talk to her. This time she said the first sentence and then walked away and I had to follow her, because the dialog will not repeat and if it aborts this way, you will not receive the Caravan Stations for your settlements. Knowing this problem well, I always save before doing it, and I add this save to my post. I hope it helps to identify the problem. I am standing near Kessler (the Supermutanta are already dead) and if you talk to her, you should see how she walks away, hopefully.

Also (only Bethesda can do such things) in this case my first try to talk to her was interrupted, since Supermutants showed up during the dialog (which also will make you loose the benefit). But since I had the save I walked outside instead of talking to her, and killed the Supermutants, saved again (the save I added here) and tried to hand in the quest. But before the Supermutant attacked she also had started to walk away.

This new dialog system with 4 unclear choices and people walking around freely while talking and interrupting themselves is something only Bethesda can make and then never fix...

EDIT: I just found that this save, and a lot of saves before have a bug: My charterer has a permanent Perception lowering effect, caused by the Med-X bug, if you use a Med-X while poisoned! I know this, because the 'head crippled fix' does not work. Sometimes this happens when your head becomes crippled, and it cannot fixed in any other way than again become head crippled and then use a stimpak. If this does not work, it is the other reason. It sets the Perception to 1 (original 4, and 5 with the booblehead in Concord).

The save should be okay otherwise. See my other post about this...

Bugsave_Kessler_Walks_Away.rar