Cleanup bug with UFO4P 2.0.8 beta ?

Lonewanderer

I have FO4 1.10.138.0 installed, all DLCs, and the latest 2.0.8 UFO4P.(beta). I use no mods, except UFO4P and the following DLC (plugin) modules:

• Chinese Stealth Armor
  • Hellfire Powerarmor
  • X02 Powerarmor
  • Antimateriel Rifle
  • Modular Backpack
  • Armor Paintjobs: Minutemen and Railroad

Load order for the plugins is automatic, the only mod is UFO4P, and it is loaded after the official DLCs. So the installation seems to be fine? I started a new game with UFO4P 2.0.7 and 1.10.138.0, and then updated to the beta version 2.0.8.

My PC: Windows 7 64, 32 GB, GTX 1080 Ti, Driver 399.24. Except the newer driver this is exactly the setup I played with before.

Problem: Hardware Town has a boss named 'Demo'. When I first visited for the wall painting quest in DC, I killed Demo. Now - a lot of time later on my third visit the body of Demo still persists. In the meantime Hardware Town has reset once (there were new Raiders on my second visit), during my third visit, with Hardware Town marked 'Cleared' on the map, Demo still persists.

Also I have Starlight Drive In as a settlement, this was the first settlement after Three Pines, and the skeletons there do not go away. Should they?

The skeletons are static objects, not actors. That is, they will behave just like any other pre-placed rubble piece in the game. They were never intended to clean up.

8 hours ago, Sclerocephalus said:

The skeletons are static objects, not actors. That is, they will behave just like any other pre-placed rubble piece in the game. They were never intended to clean up.

Ah - thank you. Then you can carry them away and they will not respawn but stay where you drop them, correct?

For Demo (Hardware Town): This seems to be new, that he does stay. I restarted yesterday using the 2.0.8 UFO4P, and will watch what happens to Demo (this time he is red powder from a laser :).

But in my previous games I never saw Demo persisting, so I thought I would report it.