Strange but not game breaking glitch

Destroyer5100

There was a bug which I noticed after staring a new game with this mode being downloaded before hand of this, what I came to notice was some NPCs would not initiate dialogue when they were supposed to or don’t follow their path or route until I arrive there, example was Vilkas when testing the player in the companions quest line were he did not move from his chair and only appeared when I entered out side but only when I was dead center on the place he stands, he spawned in and did no ask his normal are you ready response but spawned ready to fight which he did, similarly came with farkas which was less glitchy by him no saying his line when returning from dustman’s Cairn saying to return to Yorvaskur, he also had a much slower time killing the bandits there as well after turning into a werewolf, were normally he would kill them in seconds, he would attack and just pause not moving than continue his attack, same with his movements were he would stop continue moving and stop again, I believe there may have been other small non dialogue during the prologue and around the area, I am early in the game with the mod so I haven’t seen much more than these sudle things relating to dialogue and note this has only happened after I downloaded the mod which this had not occurred before. Is this part of the reworking and fixing of bugs or is this not supposed to happen?