[RELz] Oakwood

Arthmoor

Version 1.0.9

Fixed a navmesh bug inside Rorlimir's Finest Sundries that was causing them to be unable to navigate around the bed properly and may have been the ultimate cause of the shop being locked when it wasn't supposed to be.
Tallie's AI package had too large a radius resulting in her using the guest bed sometimes.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey, Arthmoor.  I've been using your Storefront mod for a long time now, and I love it.  But I recently moved my spouse to the Lakeview Manor, and now she doesn't use the storefront.  The storefront moved over to Oakwood with no issue, and the chest in it functions as normal, but in the morning, my spouse leaves the North side of the house and just stands there all day until 6pm when she goes back inside.  It seems she's trying to go to the storefront, but that there may be an issue with the path so she just gets stuck.

• 8 months later...

Version 1.0.10

Added the investor perk for the shop to the formlist used by USSEP to clean up perk resets when reading Black Book: Waking Dreams.

Version 1.0.11

Added marker support for the Rubbish Retrieval quest in the Fishing DLC.

Hey, Arthmoor.  I've been playing with Oakwood and i've encountered a rare bug i don't know if this a problem but i have a floating road signs and i checked with your other settlement/towns mods, all of them have their each post on their sign, is this one that doesn't have a post.

Sorry if my request is not great, writing in english is still a task for me.

Skyrim Special Edition GOG 25_06_2023 05_35_57 a. m..png

Skyrim Special Edition GOG 25_06_2023 05_38_11 a. m..png

Your image is saying you clicked on a skeleton, and when checking the form ID in the CK, it is indeed a skeleton at the spot where I moved the wolves to.

I don't know what signpost you're looking at because the console isn't clicked on those objects.

• 5 months later...

Version 1.0.12

Updated USSEP synchronization.
Added the missing Follower and Dog markers to keep your group away from where you're trying to fish.