Unofficial skyrim se patch about Ebony blade

G0DSp33d_Fl

So i installed Se patch and when i started to use the ebony blade it was much much slower then it was before the patch why so?

On 6/2/2019 at 7:52 AM, G0DSp33d_Fl said:

So i installed Se patch and when i started to use the ebony blade it was much much slower then it was before the patch why so?

Because patch slowed it down. Why? Ask the patch team, but likely to conform its speed to other two handed weapons.

I think that's a bad change, because I assume that an artifact-level item such as the Ebony Blade was *intended* to be superior to other weapons of its type. Can this change, if it was indeed made, please be reverted?

A "patch" should be for fixing egregious bugs and inconsistencies, but should also consider whether there are possible narrative reasons for there BEING such an inconsistency in the first place. In this case I believe the narrative reasons to be good, and therefore the inconsistency (the Ebony Blade's superior speed) should remain as originally released, rather than be changed.

This has been discussed before, explained, and we have no intention of reverting it after having done so. A bug is a bug is a bug and we fix bugs.