Gamebreaking Dragonborn Quest Bug

TmanZ99

I started the Dragonborn questline I'm not sure if I got attacked by cultists or not but I followed the objectives up until the reach Temple of Miraak objective where after reaching the top of the Temple and touching the tree Stone I'm put into a black screen then i spawn in building part of one of the pillars with a hammer and chisel as normal at this point the NPC named Frea is supposed to spawn and talk to me and the other NPCs but she does not spawn and Miraak is just standing in a location in apocrypha it gives me the option to talk to him but doesn't let me talk to him I found him using teleportation mods I can't complete the Temple of Miraak objective thereby stopping the quest lines please I need help to fix this I tried to report the bug on the bug tracker but the open new issue options was not there and this is stopping my progress completely

IMG_1fd438ed-543d-49e6-8c64-924593a78f2e.png

4 hours ago, TmanZ99 said:

please I need help to fix this I tried to report the bug on the bug tracker but the open new issue options was not there and this is stopping my progress completely

The only help I can give you is to go back to the normal gamesave you have before this happen.  Also, you do need to be attacked by the cultist as one of them has a note, which will trigger the initial quest for the Dragonborn DLC.

• 2 years later...

Leonardo, you're probably right. By the way, if we talk about Dragonborn, and Skyrim itself, I can suggest a really nice and cool resource with dragonborn name generator which I could discover absolutely by accident. From now on, I use only this name generator, because it offers really funny names and they would be always unique, I know that for sure.