File for Werewolf Sprint Animation. Need help!!

Tormented

Dear AFK mods, I have a modded animation file compatible with Oldrim that can be uploaded into 3ds Max (2018 and earlier) that I am in desperate need of assistance with. It is for the Werewolf sprint animation. In the vanilla game, the Werewolf's right leg spazzes out during sprinting. Well, after a lot of work by various people, this file has corrected that spazzing (and a strange, clipping jaw issue that came with it). However, there are two more problems that neither I or anyone I have worked with are able to fix. The first is that the camera seems to jump from a high to low perspective when the animation plays in game and it seems to worsen on uneven terrain. And the second issue is that the Werewolf's model seems to clip part way into objects. As if the collision is not set correctly. 

I believe this is as close as anyone has gotten to actually fixing this notorious vanilla bug, but it needs an experienced animator/modder to finish. I am hoping that someone from this website can end this nightmare for all Werewolf characters once and for all.

Thank you for your time.

skeleton.hkx skeleton.nif ww_sprintallfours.hkx