Running terminals through MO2

docclox

I'm an old *nix type, with the beard to prove it. I like to work from bash shells. That's Bourn Again, not Wrye :)

So I tried running ConEmu through MO2. I got a command line prompt with a virtualized data directory, whch is good. But it I create a new file there, it gets created in the game folder and not in MO's override directory.

Anyone else tried this? Any better luck? It's not a big thing since I can do everything I need by including MO2 mod folders in my compile script.  But it would be useful sometimes to have command line access to the virtualised data folder.

Thanks!

I loked at the BAT file page. Thtat;s just explaining to newbies where to put text files so they can run them with from the game console with "bat filename". What I want to do is run a cygwin bash shell with all the Unix command line tools at my disposal.

I mean I can do most of it anyway, but it would be usefil to, say, grep against all the source files in one place rather than running find and exec all the time :)

The plugin one looks interesting. Haven't had a chance to do more than just glance through it. Then again, the weekend is almost here :)