Need help with Horse Merchant Dialogue

Spamez

I'm working on a horse mod, part of it will be to make the second horse at each stable purchasable. I've finally gotten it to the point where the new dialogue line (where you choose your horse color) shows up and that the correct horse is purchased with each line. I now have two problems;

One: when I purchase the default player horse first, then I can no longer purchase the newly available one, the game still reads it as if there are no more horses for sale.

My second problem is that the line the horse merchants say when there is no more horses, doesn't appear. After asking to buy a horse they respond with the yes line and then the conversation cuts out, they are supposed to use the line where they say no more horses are available.

The NPCs don't use any custom dialogue, I am copying the vanilla dialogue for everything except after the newly added horse choice, thy don't say anything there as it should direct straight to the accept line. I have also not yet pointed the dialogue for the duplicated lines yet.

Horse Overhaul.7z