glitch at the mages' college

JoshL

New to the site, so I'm not sure how to post game issues or bugs. I've been dealing with a bug for about two years now, if not longer. Since I've purchased my Xbox One S, I've had Skyrim SE. Since I've had it, there's been an issue with the mages' college in Winterhold. Faralda will cast the entry spells (magelight?) Early/late, and they never really hit their target, apart from the first one at the very beginning of the bridge. It's been bothering me for quite some time now. Not sure if it's just my game or if it's a regular issue with others on Xbox One. Any thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...

On PC, I've only seen her miss the first one. And that is somewhat random, depending on where you cast your test spell. Couldn't find anything to fix in CK. Assuming a game engine issue.

10 minutes ago, DayDreamer said:

On PC, I've only seen her miss the first one. And that is somewhat random, depending on where you cast your test spell. Couldn't find anything to fix in CK. Assuming a game engine issue.

It's just really weird on the xbox one, because she's just all derpy with the magic. I can tolerate it lol just always bothered me.