May I ask something pls?

matainta

Hi there , My name’s Jeremy.

this has gone on long enough that I want to find out if I'm alone in this.Do any of you who use 7 get annoying things like:* Programs declaring they're "not responding" after barely a couple of seconds?* Explorer making the file tree jump to the bottom of the screen if you click on a folder, THEN hit the little arrow to open it?* Explorer displaying the contents of a folder you might have closed, nearly resulting in the deletion of the wrong folder?Is this just me, or part of Microsoft's mission to create the worst UI experience ever?

Thank in advance.

Yes, I'm pretty sure everyone gets that thing with "not responding" after half a second. It still happens even on Windows 10.

The Explorer thing is a bug in 7 which doesn't appear to be there in 10 anymore. And yes, Microsoft conspired to make the worst UI ever but we're all stuck with it.

If you want to play good games, you're essentially stuck.  Linux is looking better as time goes on.

Someone needs to properly jumpstart interest from developers in native linux versions of their games before linux will actually be the better choice.

Haha true.  PC is king, but PC isn't even king for games, consoles are.  People need to give up their consoles and move to the personal computer.  Then mix up between Windows and Linux.

That's not going to happen.  I guess we should just consider ourselves lucky to get games on the PC to begin with.