Giskard and False Accusations

Arthmoor

Wow, 20 new posts just in the few hours since I went to play FO3 for a bit.. plus 57 new spam candidates.. impressive Samson. ;) So nice of you to drop by, Anonymous for a reason... Welcome to the party, tres grande baton ;D. :) Nice try there, AnImpatientFan, at the very least it was an amusing thought. :shrug: Btw, Samson, what's JoomlaWatch??

wait im confused, what is going to happen with all of GM's oblivion mods. will there still be patches made for them to support other mods?? or are they now left to be forgotten :crazy:

Giskard uploaded all his mods to Fileplanet, so unless he has them pulled there you can still get them. Patches will still be made of course, but I generally don't go out of my way to do that for anything without a demand.

Ok, I have compiled a library of all of GM's work. If he ever pulls them from Fileplanet I will upload them somewhere. Other than: CURP CUO KALAMAR KRIS KA CUO Cities OMG TEC Is there anything else anyone finds significant?

ok cool, thanks Samson! Oblivion`s gotten a bit lame for me anyways, and with TES 5 in the works ( go to bethblog.com and listen to their first podcast, todd howard`s like there working on something great but there not just ready to show it yet, hmm what else could this be (; ) I'm gonna play some Modern Warfare to de-stress before school starts =)

Thanks for the welcome Connor :) I like to hear both sides if possible and have been looking for this site since a certain blog mentioned it. Some of Giskards behavior (okay alot) worries me but when I signed up I agreed to certain conditions and won't break them. Course if I get banned thats a different story ;)

[quote]Is there anything else anyone finds significant?[/quote] May as well archive the Fighters Guild contracts and Sheogorath's Accords too.

I think FG contracts is included as part as CUO. Sheogoraths Accords I can do. I might also archive Librapoets stuff. That is really hard to come by now

Seems CUO Bruma and the latest CURP update never made it to FilePlanet, so those two are no longer available for download anywhere unless he adds them. [quote=Anonymous]The actual reason is Libra got help from Onra (another [s]troll[/s]) on RIBO.[/quote] [quote=Dallen]The entire DC team are members of TEG.[/quote] That's interesting. Biulding (aka Scythe) is pretty much the only member of DC left who knows how to mod. And he has asked for my assistance in just about every mod he has released over the last year. If he's a member of TEG how come he didn't get banned too? Or is he banned? EDIT CUO Bruma and CURP have been submitted to FilePlanet, so they'll both be available too fairly soon. He's purged all blog and news posts relating to TES, so (as I expected he'd do a long time ago, surprised it only happened now) he's removed all evidence from his site of badmouthing us. Any links on Samson's blog post here will no longer work.

Well all his praise he heaped on Fileplanet seems ill placed since I just found a copy of A Brotherhood Renewed sitting there and *I* did not upload it to the site. Time to find out just how responsive the FileOps people really are. Also, CURP 1.4.9 is there now if that's what you're talking about.

Actually KA hit 7.8 shortly before the purge, oddly enough I did manage to get that before he deleted it.

"Anonymous for a reason?" (Why?) Do you know where I can get the latest CURP update realeased a few days ago with CUO Bruma, that is the missing piece of the archive. EDIT: Bruma is part of the archive, will it run without the latest version. EDIT 2: I forgot about Temple of The One, is 1.5 the last version.

"Anonymous for a reason?" (Why?) - Call it 'boxing clever' ... or cowardly - your choice :) If the curp update isn't on fileplanet then probably you can only get it from someone (not me) directly Temple of The One 1.5 is the last version.

I assume the CURP "update" is this 2.something package? The one that takes it up to 2.2 and has the controller in it? It's a wonder anyone could ever get his mods actually running with all this crap needed.

CURP 2.6 is the latest, it was released on his website the same day CUO Bruma was. He has stated on his site that both have been submitted to FilePlanet for upload, so they're not available yet, but will be soon. CURP 2.5 should already be on FilePlanet, but I haven't checked. For his mods, you need CURP 1.4.9, then you need to install the latest CURP update (whatever version that happens to be at the time) over the top. CUO Bruma is the only release requiring 2.6, all other mods require 2.5 or older, the readmes should specify in the changelogs.

Ok, got CURP sorted, now I just need a few more patches and all of Giskards mods will have been compiled. Also Anonymous for a reason = librapoet