Giskard and False Accusations

Arthmoor

I know we're just making sure it's clear for the record that no one actually did clean and re-upload Giskard's mods without permission or what have you, but I really was just saying that it could have been done (I suppose as a retaliatory strike in Giskard's "war") by claiming the mods were being translated since he's apparently given full free permission for anyone to do that. :facepalm: That actually makes perfect sense, Tres.

From a gameplay standpoint, Giskard would never have been able to tell the plugins had been cleaned. Removal of identical records means that the data itself isn't changed. Giskard's entire problem with TES was Giskard, and nothing else.

[quote=Conner]I know we're just making sure it's clear for the record that no one actually did clean and re-upload Giskard's mods without permission or what have you, but I really was just saying that it could have been done (I suppose as a retaliatory strike in Giskard's "war";) by claiming the mods were being translated since he's apparently given full free permission for anyone to do that.[/quote] Trouble is, you suggest translating into American. Unfortunately I am English and Ismelda is French. Neither of us speak American so how could we possibly translate it from English into American? It's hard enough using Google Translate just to understand what you and Samson keep posting here!

[quote=Vorians]Trouble is, you suggest translating into American. Unfortunately I am English and Ismelda is French. Neither of us speak American so how could we possibly translate it from English into American? It's hard enough using Google Translate just to understand what you and Samson keep posting here![/quote] Well, damn, now that does throw a kink in the works. :lol: Hang on a second. I can understand Ismelda complaining about Google translate making it less than easy to understand Samson and I here when we're having to be translated to French. (Is anyone other than her French here? Wouldn't she have the same issue with everyone else?) But going from American to British is hardly a tough translation, that was what I thought would make my suggestion funniest. :( Btw, Samson and I are far from the only Yanks in this thread... (Even if Samson's an otherworldly undead iguanadon, he's still a Yank to you Brits just as I am even though I'm actually a Southerner rather than a Yankee myself...)

Poor Conner. I believe, now that's me assuming things that might not be true, that Vorians was just kidding when he was telling you that he had to use Google translate to understand American English. It was just a follow up on your own joke about translation from British to American for Giskard's mods, implying that we couldn't honestly do the job because neither of us are American so it is a "foreign language" for us :P Now run that through google if you don't understand what I'm saying. I'm sure it is funny in spanish :biggrin:

Hang on, I'm just waiting for Google to translate your last post... Ah! Yes, well Ismelda is very good at reading English, and watches a lot of American television, so that helps her to make sense of it all. Also, since I don't know the nationalities of everyone else, I just settle for assuming they're English, and thus I am able to read their posts without Google Translate. I only need Google for the posts which I [i]know[/i] are by an American (there's logic in there, somewhere).

Ok, Ismelda, I get it. :) Very funny Vorians. ;) Well, yeah, Dallen, but in that case it's more than just being a quirky Brit.. :P Um Hanisse, was that courtesy of Google translate too, or do you happen to know French?

Well, if he's not Giskard he's certainly either delusional or just a total asshat based on the screen shots you've brought us.

Some news from TEG forum. Enjoy: The Guild Master And a fond fair well to all you other Oblivion Regulars, it was fun having you here and I will miss you and I do understand, so feel free to drop by in the future. To All Can you please make sure people understand the mods are on fileplanet and will stay there unless a troll gets them removed in which case thats just too bad. And that I have no interest in hearing from Elder Scrolls fans outside of this site. I am finding it very hard to resist the urge to tell them all to fuck off. Which is how I am actually feeling about Elder Scrolls players right now outside of this forum. I also know Elder Scrolls fans have no respect for the rights of a modder and so will not be attempting to enforce my rights anymore. I have given up trying to persuade a bunch of thieves to stop stealing from me. Oh and for those who dont understand how BC is ripping off my work, let me explain. You know what they have done over the years and why I dont want them near me or my work, all the trouble etc etc. Well keep that in mind as a primary motivation of me wanting to stay as far away as possible from those cyber freaks as possible. Anyway this is how their rip off game works. I place a rock in an ESP, that rock is my rock, no other mod can edit that rock or move it, not even an esm can touch that rock without editing my esp. So how exactly do Better cities move that rock if they dont edit my esp ? They use whats called a difference plugin, they edit my mods and save the result to a difference plugin which that call a patch. That patch moves the rock because its a mini bit of code taken from my esp and edited So the patch is proof they have breached my rights as a modder. The Guild Master Thanks everybody and yes some of you are right, it will continue for some time yet regardless. I have noticed the Better Cities people have already resorted to stalking on this site, the logs show its going on and show the usual hacker tools are in use again as they where last year. Unfortunately for them, this site is a UK site now where the Uk police have full authority and the logs as you can tell are working fine. Last time they tried this the site was international and police where powerless to act. Plus the logs where not that great at the time. All of that changed when the guild was founded. So we will handle them in due cause. The Guild Master QUOTE (Kaiwen @ Aug 30 2010, 07:56 PM) * So are you pursuing the matter further Only if it becomes a problem like it did last year, if that happens I'll be bringing in the police again and let them handle it. This time will have the authority to act if need be. UK site and all that. Cyberstalking is long term persistent harrasment, know any Oblivion teams that qualify as cyberstalkers, that also cross post private stuff from my site on to theirs and keep ripping me off and attacking me ? The Guild Master Btw I am currently enjoying watching one the 4 people we blocked on the main site that came from the troll team site prove his is our cyberstalker. Its funny because when theres only 4 people it can be and a simple OS comparison tells me which one it is. I dont even need to look at my logs to get this info. They come from a site who's owner hides his site ownership details so nobody can tell who owns the site or deal his activities online. A owner that likes all his users to be anon and use fake names, An owner who was caught uploading and editing my mods between jan 2009 and April 2009, whos games came to an end in April 2009 when we hosted the mods here at the new guild site. But the funny part is, our Cyberstalker the police are after also loved anon surfing practices, loved fake sites with hidden ownership details, loved using fake throw away emails to conduct his attacks from, loved fake names and all that none sense and was also busy attacking me and my site between Jan 2009 and April 2009. And also stopped when the Guild opened. Pretty much having an identical life to our Iguandon site owner who is now the source of this latest round of trouble. Can anybody here guess why I find this interesting smile.gif The Guild Master QUOTE (Kaiwen @ Aug 30 2010, 09:02 PM) * Its giving you more ammunition that you want The words I was looking for are "convicting them selves". Kind of reminds me of that trap in the Shivering Isles and I am sat at hidden pressing buttons to spawn gnarls and drop keys again. The Guild Master True mate, very true The Better Cities people are already getting idiots to abuse our feedback links and have started using proxy servers favoured by hackers (literally hacker run proxy servers) so they can attack this site. They did the same thing last year to mechstorm. You have been warned. Resistance is futile. All your base are belong to us.

[quote]the source of this latest round of trouble[/quote] That's Giskard-speak for someone had the guts to stand up and tell the truth about him. The rest of his crap has already been answered in the opening post. The police stuff is laughable though. I mean seriously. What does he expect the UK authorities to do exactly? Have me arrested for making a post on a blog? That's not going to fly. I really shouldn't even have to explain the concept of free speech and that I'm a US citizen who does not answer to British law. The OS comparison thing is about as laughable as it gets. Evidence of that nature wouldn't be enough to convict Hitler of using gas chambers. He's already admitted he blocked me, I admitted he blocked me. Blocked me from doing what? Reading his public blogs. Wow. Such a crime. If he didn't want them read he shouldn't have made them public. If anyone here has a potential lawsuit it's Ismelda and Vorians. For libel. Giskard has no legal standing against me for simply making a post that finally exposed his lies for what they were - lies.

That's pretty amusng stuff, Troll. I especially liked the repeated remark by Giskard about fake names. So, I guess that means we can all fully expect that "Giskard" is the name that appears on his birth certificate and driver's license too? :lol: Frankly, after reading that, if I hadn't been here from the beginning of this I still wouldn't have a clue what he thinks the BC team is doing to rip off his mods. I don't know who Giskard thinks is hacking him or how, based upon what he's said there, but it doesn't sound as if he's accusing Samson of anything other than being "the source of this latest round of troubles", whatever that's supposed to mean. If it means he's sticking the UK cops on Samson for something the outcome really ought to be amusing given that I rather expect even in the UK they have charges they can file to arrest someone who reports crimes that haven't been committed. Especially since any "evidence" he could possibly come up with would qualify as tampered with, at best, and entirely fabricated, at worst. Beyond that, Troll, you might consider using quote tags next time so it's easier to read and the various parts remain separated accordingly.

Yeah, I don't get the whole fake names thing either. Only thing I can figure is that "Samson" != "Arthmoor" and therefore I must be trying to hide. Pay no attention to the obvious Argonian avatar, that isn't important at all. Pay no attention to the links in my BGS, Nexus, and TESA profiles that point directly here - all of which use the same avatar. Or maybe it's because I'm not using my legal name as my online alias? Who the hell knows. Or, perhaps he refers to the domain registration itself. Well, fine, here's his: [quote][samson@boralis: ~] whois theengineeringguild.co.uk [Querying whois.nic.uk] [whois.nic.uk] Domain name: theengineeringguild.co.uk Registrant: Carer Registrant type: Other UK Entity (e.g. clubs, associations, many universities) Registrant's address: 58 Staveley rd Hull England HU9 4SE United Kingdom Registrar: TUCOWS Inc [Tag = TUCOWS-CA] URL: http://domainhelp.tucows.com Relevant dates: Registered on: 18-Apr-2009 Renewal date: 18-Apr-2011 Registration status: Registered until renewal date. Name servers: ns0.register1.net ns1.register1.net ns8.register1.net ns9.register1.net WHOIS lookup made at 22:45:22 05-Sep-2010[/quote] and here's mine: [quote][samson@boralis: ~] whois iguanadons.net [Querying whois.verisign-grs.com] [Redirected to whois.dynadot.com] [Querying whois.dynadot.com] [whois.dynadot.com] Domain Name: iguanadons.net Registered at http://www.dynadot.com Registrant: Roger Libiez c/o Dynadot Privacy PO Box 701 San Mateo, CA 94401 United States Administrative Contact: Roger Libiez c/o Dynadot Privacy PO Box 701 San Mateo, CA 94401 United States privacy@dynadot.com 1-650-585-4708 Technical Contact: Roger Libiez c/o Dynadot Privacy PO Box 701 San Mateo, CA 94401 United States privacy@dynadot.com 1-650-585-4708 Record expires on 2012/01/01 UTC Record created on 2007/01/01 UTC Domain servers in listed order: ns1.arthmoor.com ns2.arthmoor.com >>> Last update of whois database: 2010/09/05 14:42:02 PST <<<[/quote] Oh no. He's got me. That's not *MY* address and phone number. Whatever shall I do? It must suck balls to live in a country that doesn't allow you to keep your personal details private, or to use a registrar that doesn't offer that sort of service. There's a reason I'm not using a .us domain here. There's a reason I pay the extra $2 per domain to keep the domain contact info hidden. It's called spam.

YOU ALL DESERVE TO GO TO PRISON FOR MOVING THAT ROCK IN GISKARD'S MOD! That's [b]his[/b] rock[i], not yours and certainly not Bethsoft. The CS was made by Giskard, not Bethsoft! Consequences will never be the same! I'm sure the Scotland Yard will take the Unlawful Repositioning Of A Binary Rock In A Computer Game very seriously.

Yes, well, the even funnier part is, Vorians didn't move the rock since it's a persistent object. So that entire rant about touching "his" rock is pure bullshit.