Oblivion GOTY - Steam version

Leonardo

What the title says...

I have probably every DLC for Oblivion, plus I also have the Collector's Edition, Game of the Year Edition, 5th Anniversary Edition.  Does anyone know if the DLC for the retail version is compatible with the Steam version?

Yes, it's all compatible so long as you don't let Steam install the game into Program Files.

If you wanted to be absolutely certain though you'd probably want to grab the Deluxe Edition which comes with all of the DLCs and not just KOTN + SI.

I see.  I thought I had no choice then to buy the Deluxe Edition, because I have been away from Oblivion for too long hence my question since I don't remember everything I once knew about Oblivion.

Hmm... I might consider to grab the Deluxe Edition since it's cheap during the Chinese New Year Eve celebration sale they now have on Steam.  Which is gonna to close on Monday 12:00 PM I think.

17 hours ago, Arthmoor said:

If you wanted to be absolutely certain though you'd probably want to grab the Deluxe Edition which comes with all of the DLCs and not just KOTN + SI.

I did just that for 9.99€ and the Deluxe Edition was 5€ cheaper than I thought it was.

• 2 months later...

I got the deluxe version when it was free via the Bethesda.net Launcher. 

My dumb question is which "unofficial patches" do I need?

Is there a single "unofficial patch" with all the patches in one file?

Thanks for listening.

You'll want the patches offered here under the Unofficial Patch section for Oblivion. There should be 3 archives, one of which has all the DLC patches.

There is no unified version since we didn't take over the project until very late in the life cycle of the game and it isn't really practical to do so at this point.