Autronach Stone Spell Failures

AsteroidLion

I have the blessing of the Atronach Stone active (PC Legendary Edition / Oldrim) 
I find that when  using a summoning staff, e.g., Storm Atronach or Sanquine Rose, more often than not, the summons fails.  Sometimes it takes 3 tries to get it to work.
I have also had a regular summons fail and a scroll activation fail.
I was under the impression that an earlier version of USLEP corrected this problem with spell absorption.
SO is there a fix?

We did. If it's failing you're either using spells from a mod that have not been fixed by the author, or a mod you're using has overridden the fixes for those spells.

18 hours ago, Arthmoor said:

We did. If it's failing you're either using spells from a mod that have not been fixed by the author, or a mod you're using has overridden the fixes for those spells.

So the staff I created at the atronach forge at the college is affected by a some mod?  I don't have mods that affect magicka (other than "starting spell choice") or that create enchanted weapons (other than Kaiden2).  The effect is only obvious when I get the atronach stone blessing.

Ran a couple of tests.  Summoning a flame atronach or storm atronach via a spell works consistently.  Using a staff to do the same fails at least 50% of the time or worse.
I found a mod on NEXUS "Another Conjuration Absorption Fix"  written to fix this issue even with USLEP installed.  Maybe that is why the conjuration spells work. 
However it doesn't seem to have any impact on the staff absorption problem.

13 hours ago, AsteroidLion said:

Ran a couple of tests.  Summoning a flame atronach or storm atronach via a spell works consistently.  Using a staff to do the same fails at least 50% of the time or worse.
I found a mod on NEXUS "Another Conjuration Absorption Fix"  written to fix this issue even with USLEP installed.  Maybe that is why the conjuration spells work. 
However it doesn't seem to have any impact on the staff absorption problem.

OK
You suggested that another mod was causing the problem.
I conducted another experiment.  I disabled all mods other than the DLC, the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch, Cutting Room Floor, Skyrim Supplemental Patch, Alternate Start Live Another Life.
Staff weapon still fails more than 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 times. 
Any other thoughts as to what might be causing this?