[Bug, PS4] Custom controls interfering with Load Order access

KoruptDawg

Something maybe the Unofficial Patch team can fix. 

I play with the Jump button (default: triangle) and Character Menu button (default: circle) swapped, but then when I try to access my Load Order in the Mod Menu, by pressing triangle, it backs out to the title screen/main menu. Only by swapping back to the default controls, can I access my Load Order in the Mod Menu.

I also play with my shoulder buttons swapped but they have no effect on the issue. It seems to only have problems with the triangle buttons assignment. As even with the custom controls, the circle button still acts as the Back button in the Mod Menu. 

I could be wrong, but I doubt that, because PS4 players cannot use USSEP due to Sony's policy of using mods that has a BSA and/or scripts.

It would probably better if you posted about that here.

USSEP did recently come to the PS4. Players have been goin' nuts about it. It's awesome. 

The author noted in the description to go here (if unable to register on the main page) to report bugs. I'll try your link as well. 

Fixing whatever is causing that would require editing UI files, which means it can't be addressed by modders on PS4. That needs to be reported to Bethesda as a bug for them to fix.

1 hour ago, KoruptDawg said:

USSEP did recently come to the PS4.

I didn't know that.