Porting Skyrim Special Edition Mods to Skyrim Classic

UnshodCobbler

I am starting this thread; not because I know something and wish to share, but because I am completely ignorant and was looking for help.  TES V: Skyrim Special Edition has a topic on porting mods from Classic to SE.  I was hoping to find help and knowledge going the other way.  But alas, there is no topic for reposing knowledge for porting mods from SE to Classic.  

Short of recreating a mod from Scratch, any advice, hints, help or other intelligence (like where lie the pit traps) would be greatly appreciated.  

It is not possible to port mods from SSE back to LE. The formats are not backward compatible. You will need to recreate any such mods from scratch.

Yep, what Arthmoor said it is impossible to do, because SSE is 64-bit while SLE is 32-bit hence for being separate games.

10 hours ago, Arthmoor said:

It is not possible to port mods from SSE back to LE. The formats are not backward compatible. You will need to recreate any such mods from scratch.

Well, thanks for the info.  Guess I am going to learn more than I expected.  Such is life.  Thanks again.