QUEST BUG: Rockets Red Glare

ChickenNuggetHM

Tinker Tom, Deacon, and I (Player Character) in this quest steal a vertibird and fly it out to the Prydwen. I attempted this quest in a modded game. The issue I am frequently having is the Prydwen is, simply put, gone. So Tom flies through open space, through buildings after we arrive to the airport. I tried it with Power Armor, without it, with no companions. Only the ones the mission provides. But the Prydwen has completely disappeared and I cannot find it. So maybe it's more than the quest or the fact that the Prydwen hasn't spawned. That's all that I know. Hope you guys can help. Thanks.

Edit: I play on XB1. I installed the Unoffical Patch hoping it would fix it, I even moved the mod to the ro of the load order as it requests. 

The mods I use are as follows in my load order:

-Unoffical Fallout 4 Patch

-Sim Settlements: All in One

-Cheat Terminal [Xbox One]

-Cross_MojaveManhunter_BethNet (Outfit Mod)

-[XB1] Unlimited Companions

-Batman Beyond (Outfit Mod)

-BVS Batman Power Armor

-Decker Weapon Pack

-Energy Blades

-Nora Companion WIP

-Calinete's Beautiful Body Enhancer(CBBE Vanilla Outfits then CCBE All In One)

Edited by ChickenNuggetHM
Had to add all info possible

• 4 years later...

So I had this glitch and I realized I was using fast travel from anywhere and a door opening mod and negated a quest trigger that introduced the prydwen to the game.  You have to exit Fort Hagen out of the elevator and use the terminal to open the exterior door. After that the Prydwen shows up overhead and the quest 'shadow of steel's is triggered. You don't need to complete that quest but if you don't open the door at fort hagen with the terminal it won't show and Tom will fly off into oblivion.