I don't understand this shit

Hawkgirl

so loot tells me that my update.esm, SSEEdit found 239 itm, 91 deleted shit, Dawnguard.esm, HearthFires.esm, and Dragonborn all has that green invent, relev, delev, i dont know what the fuck any of these shit means. Speak ENGLISH Doc., not everyone speaks geek. Fuck, i even deleted everything from Skyrim SSE from my computer, Everything! including the folder in document with the ini and deactivate and deleted all my mods. then installed a whole new game, and run loot and it still shows me the same shit like i need to clean it but how?  how the fuck is it dirty and deleted or missing or what the fuck, can someone just please speak ENGLISH to me and tell me, what the fuck is wrong with this crap?

Sorry, Arthmoor but this guy needs to shut the fuck up.

On 6/20/2018 at 8:13 AM, Hawkgirl said:

what the fuck is wrong with this crap?

What the fuck is wrong with you? :huh:

Cleaning the master files e.g Update.esm, Dawnguard.esm, Hearthfire.esm, Dragonborn.esm in xEdit (TES5Edit for SLE or SSEEdit for SSE) needs to be done, because some of those edits will cause issues in-game.

That's required if one wants to play a game with less bugs than it is without cleaning the master files.

I strongly suggest that you read the thread, linked in the second post, and then politely ask a question or two about what you don't understand and the nice people will answer your question.  I can assure you that will happen. :)

This is your friendly moderator, reminding you all to please be civil and polite to other forum users, regardless of the tone of the question being asked.  I'm not a big fan of responding to reported threads.

I'll leave this thread open for any other questions about the cleaning process, though the linked article should (hopefully) answer the question in a straightforward fashion.  If not, I encourage slightly less frustrated-sounding questions in the future.  Plenty of folks happy to help.

You can ignore all of those warnings reported by LOOT, if you want.  They're suggestions to clean the files of identical to master records and disable references and undelete deleted records.  They're suggestions, however.  Experienced Bethesda games modders, i.e. those likely to be running 50+ mods, follow them but you don't have to.