I can't log in to report this Skyrim issue, so I will report it here

45akaColt

Brand-Shei says that he has gems, and potions for sale, but he didn't sell any gems or potions when I checked his inventory. He also mentioned having "rare trinkets" and "the finest oddities from Morrowind." He had nothing "rare." Since the unofficial patches require the Dragonborn DLC, some items from Morrowind, such as alchemy ingredients, alcohol, etc, could be added to his inventory for sale. Brand-Shei also had wine and alto wine on display at his stand for sale (probably forever) but none was offered for sale. Those bottles could be replaced by alcohol from Morrowind, if you wanted.

Brand-Shei also mentioned having "exotic ingredients." So some ingredients from Morrowind/Dragonborn DLC could work. In case you are thinking of deleting his dialogue line: he also has another dialogue line regarding having items from Morrowind.

If you're having issues with the tracker, make sure you are actually registered. The tracker does not use the same login as the forum, you need to register.

It said that I was already registered here when I tried to register. I used to be registered here, a long time ago, and was able to submit Skyrim bugs in the past.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/19/2018 at 5:07 PM, Hana said:

If you're having issues with the tracker, make sure you are actually registered. The tracker does not use the same login as the forum, you need to register. 

In a way the bug tracker use the same login as the forum at least for a registered account.

Leo, no, the tracker and the forum are two separate programs. They do not share the same login system and never have except way back in ancient times when we still used Tracdown.

Anyone having issues with getting in to the tracker needs to read the post I made on the subject and go from there.