The Elder Scrolls VI

Arthmoor

My money is on Hammerfell. The city in the distance about where the big S fades in fits where we know Rihad to be. Plus desert scrub around that crater.

Also been sticking to 2020 because Todd keeps going on about nextgen consoles and those are coming by 2020. He'll very likely want to be there for that.

Wonder if they are going to release TES6 on the nextgen consoles and PC and skip older consoles to increase the sales of the newer consoles, maybe even bundle TES6 together with the new consoles at release. Would probably be alot of extra money in for them from Microsoft/Sony by doing something like that. Would of course also mean a loss in overall sales because people that refuse to upgrade from the older consoles won't be able to buy it, so unsure about this one, but new consoles basically need a BIG flagship to get sales otherwise people aren't going to bother upgrading until much later if no decent games are available from the get-go.

Would also go with the thing they said earlier about the current consoles not being able to handle what they wanted to do with TES 6.

TES VI as a launch title for the XBox 2, or whatever MS calls it, would be my guess. That and the PS5 should both be out for 2020.

I see the birbs! And the port city is very clear in that.

I don't know TES lore enough to even hazard a guess as to where that is but I'll go with the bandwagon and say Hammerfell.

High Rock is the province north of Hammerfell that occupies the northwestern part of Tamriel. Daggerfall and Wayrest are both part of High Rock. It doesn't look like High Rock is where things are headed.

Based on everything I can figure right now, the flyover pops out of the clouds somewhere in central Hammerfell. That crater next to the buildings is likely Azra's Crossing, which is a village in Shadowkey. Further into the background, that city down on the river delta is probably Rihad based on the geography. Which would make the coastal protrusion beyond that the Gold Coast down in Cyrodiil. The variables all fit, though obviously we won't know for sure until the game is out.

Damn I was hoping for Argonia in the next TES (I know Argonia is going to be part of ESO apparently)

No doubt a new machine will be required by then, but I might get away with my current one ( Vanilla Reduced Textures Hammerfell? :) )

Just .. Not looking forward to another round of bugthesda scripts etc

But .. Godz, I'll be damned, I am looking forward to another TES, we are just suckers for punishment. So buggy, but so good at the same time.

I am going to complete everything in Skyrim SE before then though, and just for a change get well beyond level 45

2020 will give me enough time to save up for a desktop, as I doubt any laptop(which I'd prefer) in 2020 will be advanced enough.

On 6/12/2018 at 2:21 PM, alt3rn1ty said:

I am going to complete everything in Skyrim SE before then though, and just for a change get well beyond level 45

Ha, I'm hoping to break level 20 for a change. And do the main quest line. I've yet to kill a dragon. In this (my only) run-through of SE, I started Feb 25, and am at level 19 after 174 hours. I've done a small amount of testing, but much of that is actual game playing time. Of course, I'm trying to role play it, spending many hours (game days) chopping wood to pay for 5 trainings per level, so that makes it a bit of a grind at first.

Anyway, found myself a bit excited to watch the VI trailer. I guess I'm hooked.

• 1 month later...