Not sure how to report a bug the right way, but I have solutions to two pretty big ones balance wise

Bretton

The link in the guide on how to report a bug seems to be broken, so I guess I'll just put this here. Sorry if I just missed something.

Bug 1: Food becomes permanently stuck in survival mode. This is caused by the special bonuses added to the well rested perk while in survival mode. The special bonuses have the box ticked for duration, it needs to be unticked. Basically the non "ab" version. But just make a new magic effect. The creation kit does not allow you to add the magic effect to the well rested perk with this setting. It needs to be changed after it's already added. Now special bonuses no longer cause food to become stuck forever, and stack infinitely. This is pretty game breaking because if you aren't careful, you will soon one shot everything and have 1000 carry weight in a mode that was supposed to be a challenge. I have no idea if this is a safe fix, or how it even works. But I have tested over and over, and it does work. The bug is hard to trigger to begin with, but if you sleep and eat radstag steak over and over it will happen. By duplicating the magic effect and changing that one "has duration" box it never happens again.

Bug 2: The radiation effect on ALL irradiated food has the chemeffect keyword. The magic effect also has chem in the name, despite ONLY being used for food. Since this radiation damage on food has chem keyword, it works with chemists perks and biocomm mesh armor update. This causes food to heal for absurd amounts ONLY if it's irradiated. So you can have uncooked meat, then cook it and it becomes worthless when compared to it's uncooked counterpart. Nuke cola quantum gets to pretty ridiculous levels as well, since it has rads.

SUPPOSED fix to bug 1 that needs to be checked by people who actually know what they are doing. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/30186?tab=description

It seems to work for me but I'll be testing it extensively during the next play through. The fix has been floating around on reddit for years, but nobody ever uploaded it. So I put big disclaimers on the page until somebody can actually confirm it.

Fix for bug 2, same thing applies. ( No idea what I'm doing). https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/30153

I cannot for the life of me find where to select "Open New Issue" after logging in and selecting the fallout 4 project.

I found the report for the first bug and it's already labeled as "won't fix, engine bug" and it won't let me add to it.

You need to choose a project first before you can get the option to open a new issue. It's set by default to "All Projects."

Closed tickets are locked for comments automatically when closed and don't allow you to add additional information to them.

I select fallout 4 patch under the drop down where it says all projects, and no new option shows up. I can only search, click overview, and search for a specific issue #.

I actually can't comment on any bug, even new ones that aren't closed. It's as if I'm not logged in, but I am because it says log out in the upper right where I can change my profile settings.

Oh well, I give. I'm not smart enough to use this website. Thank you very much for your time trying to help me. Hopefully somebody smarter will re open the bug eventually.

I went to that same site and can confirm that the button to report a new bug doesn't show up.  But the instructions state that you have to have an account in order to report a bug, and apparently your account on this website doesn't do it.  Sounds like you need to open an account there.