Dead thralls fast travel issues, and a rolling problem

cangqilai

I can't log in the bug tracker, should be the same username and same password, dunno why.

1. When fast traveling to Hag's End, dead thralls will be teleported to the entrance of Deepwood Redoubt.

2. With OCS installed, when fast traveling to any of the 5 main cities or their castles, dead thralls will be teleported to the stable.

3. When in 1st-person view, single pressing Sprint button will cause continuously rolling, until you stop moving forward. While in 3st-person view, you roll only once.

4. While I have Twin Souls perk, Summoning Arvak will cause both of my Thralls to die. But if I Summon a thrall after Arvak, the horse will not be dismissed, which means Arvak takes only one slot.

Every single one of those things you've mentioned are engine bugs we've commented on many times before. We cannot fix them.

4 hours ago, Arthmoor said:

Every single one of those things you've mentioned are engine bugs we've commented on many times before. We cannot fix them.

I see, thanks.

On 2018/2/27 at 6:01 AM, Arthmoor said:

I tried fighting Miraak yesterday, backstabbed him, and encountered the stuck in ethereal problem which was fixed in V2.0.7 (Bug #16813). I'm using USSEP 4.1.2a with OSC, two mods only.

And btw, there's a "Mirrak" in USKP version history in Bug #13655 :) 

That bug was fixed. You have something else interferring with it or are using a bad translation of the patch.

5 hours ago, Arthmoor said:

That bug was fixed. You have something else interferring with it or are using a bad translation of the patch.

My game and saves are quite clean, 2 mods in all, as I said. Both the game and mods are original English version and up to date.

I would just not backstab him then if it breaks the fight in your game. If we can't reproduce it on our end then we can't fix it. Continuing to report stuff that has been fixed previously or that has already been determined to be engine related won't change anything.

1 hour ago, BlackPete said:

I would just not backstab him then if it breaks the fight in your game. If we can't reproduce it on our end then we can't fix it. Continuing to report stuff that has been fixed previously or that has already been determined to be engine related won't change anything.

Is there a list of unsolvable problems? If there is then I'll check first.