Suddenly can't access notifications list

Hana

Hello,

I have some notifications pending, but when I try to check them I get an infinite loading box instead.

afkforumnot1.thumb.jpg.63c01d9fdeb1c190bf8d535861f886fb.jpg

When I click down on View all Notifications at the bottom there, I get this error. Says to contact you, so here it is :P

afkforumnot2.thumb.jpg.d16530129208cee6a2d324e560445445.jpg

This has been occuring for 3 days now. I know this because I know one of the notifications is telling me I have a PM, and that's when this started (if that helps narrow this down in any way). My Firefox is up to date so I don't think that's an issue.

I guess you are using Firefox 57.x, whatever version it is, and I use Firefox 56 and that's the last version of the old Firefox.

I once tried Firefox 57, but wasn't happy about it so I reverted back to version 56 and haven't changed that since then.

Although, I wonder what in earth has that got to me since I haven't PM you a single time this year or last year IIRC. :blink:

Have you tried loading Firefox in safe mode so that none of the extensions are active? Notifications are working just fine for me in Pale Moon so I have no idea what the deal is.

Maybe see if IE loads them or something too? Could be Mozilla is up to its old tricks again and broke something like they always do.

Just tried in safe mode, same deal. Not gonna try IE, I haven't opened that since I installed Win7 years ago so its super out of date lol.

There's been no updates to FF between the day it was working just fine and the next day when it suddenly broke. As I mentioned, the PM was the only "new" thing that happened. It's like something's stuck.. :shrug:

Although, I wonder what in earth has that got to me since I haven't PM you a single time this year or last year IIRC.

Sorry Leo, I didn't say it had anything to do with you?

40 minutes ago, Arthmoor said:

Could be Mozilla is up to its old tricks again and broke something like they always do.

This one knows for sure what Mozilla did with Firefox 57, as it turns out to be a major overhaul of lot of things.  Just before Firefox 57 came out someone posted a thread on TWC.

15 minutes ago, Hana said:

Sorry Leo, I didn't say it had anything to do with you?

Well, the e-mail notification I got says the opposite.