Valok's Tomb

Gee864

When in Solstheim, I enter Valok's Tomb to continue the Lost Legacy quest, but when I cross the first Blue bridge and get to the other side instead of the blue bridge solidifying behind me and the gate opening up like I've seen on videos from YouTube. The gate stays down and the blue bridge dissapears leaving me stuck there. Please help! I downloaded the patch hoping to fix this bug but it still has not been working. 

Welcome to AFK Mods, Gee864! :wave:

I am pretty sure that you are not stuck there, because I find it unlikely that your PC doesn't know the Whirlwind Spring shout.  Try that shout to see if you can change spot from where you can go somewhere else.

Also, try to reload an older gamesave before you started that quest and do that quest a second time.

I apologize if I wasn't clear earlier, but i am on a Xbox One and I didn't literally mean i was stuck. Just that as far as the quest is concerned I'm stuck at that specific part. I have no problems using the whirlwind shout to get back or simply jumping into the water and swimming back. Also I've done all the things you have said and still no luck. In the end I just went back to skyrim, but the quest being open and unable to complete is driving me crazy.

It has been a while I did those quests on Solstheim, so I cannot help you much.   Maybe cheat a bit by reading the related quest in which you must start before you can clear Vahlok's Tomb.

Anyway, when I read it I remember that I once did that quest and as I recall it it was fairly easy to complete, of course defating Vahlok the Jailor is a different story.