Newest update for xbox one, can't start relationship quests.

Ryoichui

Hello! so as the title states, I've been having a, what I consider, game breaking bug since the most recent update on xbox one. I can't initiate any relationship advancing dialogue, such as getting a mammoths tusk for Ysolda, or brawling. I've tried disabling all mods except USSEP, and still get it. it's also ONLY since the most recent update  (version 20 is what the xbox mod page says). Thanks for any help!
EDIT: sorry, forgot to say that the option for the dialogue just does't show up. Like no matter how much i talk to, for example Ysolda for the mammoths tusk, the option doesn't pop up. same with any of these type of quests as well as brawling.

What does your load order look like and what mods are you using? We're going to need more information in order to be able to help.

Ah sorry about that. didn't think you'd need my load order when USSEP is the only mod active. my load order is: 
Unofficial Skyrim specail edition patch
[Xb1] Become high king of skyrim

The parthurnaax Dilemma

Wet and cold
Vivid Weathers Definitive Edition

Devine SMIM

White river cottage

Lush overhaul 

MAP - Project Hippie (XB)

[XB1] Lampposts of skyrim: SPecail edition

Amazing Follower Tweaks

Wearable Lanterns

[XB1] Proper AIming

[XB1] Recover Cities

Better Vampires 8.1

No more ugly Vampires

Face Light

Third person Camera Adjustments

Hearthfire multiple adoptions

guard & soldier dialougue Renew
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul

RDO- AFT patch 

RDO-USSEP patch

My home is your home

The kids are alright

Inigo

Skyrim Graphic overhaul

Enhanced blood textures

Planetary Alignment

Skyland 1k

A quality world map -vivd weathers edition

Music Overhaul

Cheat room

Levelers Tower v4.4

CHEAT enchantable fortify enchantment ring

Superior Lore friendly Hair

Ethereal Elven Overhaul - SSE
IridumBeauty

Temper's temptation female body

Girly animation- alternate

girly animation - shared

Fiona Idle for females

WyldTats warpaint edition 

Scars

Diamond smithing Complete

WItcher 3 female armors

Witcher 3 female armor triss retexture

Stones of Barenziah quest markers

Redesigned males

Redesigned females

Realistic Water Two

Alternate Start - live another life

Color patch Remover
--

I first suspected it was an issue with RDO but even after completely deleting it and of course it's patches and having only USSEP active I'm still unable to get most quest dialouge. I have tried loading my old character as well as starting a new game and nothing seems to be working. as i said it's only started just after the most recent USSEP update within the last week or so. 

On 2018-02-14 at 7:18 PM, Ryoichui said:

Like no matter how much i talk to, for example Ysolda for the mammoths tusk, the option doesn't pop up. same with any of these type of quests as well as brawling.

Does she have three dialogue topics?  If she have that then try it again as you haven't started the quest yet.

47 minutes ago, Leonardo said:

Does she have three dialogue topics?  If she have that then try it again as you haven't started the quest yet.

No she only has two.

You're using some RDO support patches. Those have come up as a problem for reasons unknown. You'll need to go see if the person maintaining those has updated them properly. Whatever is going on here is not USSEP's fault.

3 hours ago, Arthmoor said:

You're using some RDO support patches. Those have come up as a problem for reasons unknown. You'll need to go see if the person maintaining those has updated them properly. Whatever is going on here is not USSEP's fault.

Thank you for the reply arthmoor. But like i said i did try deleting RDO and all of it's patches, started a new game, and still encountered the bug. I was able to fix the bug early this morning by replacing alternative start - live another life with skyrim unbound. So to me it looks like there's somehow some incompatibility going on between the latest USSEP update and alternate start.

1 hour ago, Ryoichui said:

But like i said i did try deleting RDO and all of it's patches, started a new game, and still encountered the bug. I was able to fix the bug early this morning by replacing alternative start - live another life with skyrim unbound. So to me it looks like there's somehow some incompatibility going on between the latest USSEP update and alternate start.

Let me tell you something, you did NOT fix anything.  Why?

Because the Skyrim Unbound mod edits MQ101 and therefore might also block the necessary fixes for USSEP, which Arthmoor have mention in the OP for the AS-LAL mod.

Mods which alter the following quests will not be compatible without a patch:

MQ101 - Unbound

And I know Arthmoor will always sync the bug fixes from USSEP into his mods.  So you didn't fix anything as Skyrim Unbound will probably cancel the bug fixes from USSEP by the edits made in MQ101.

If I would were you I would try find any loose script in the Data folder and its subfolders, and should you find any script that edit MQ101 then delete that script and let USSEP handle that via a script inside the BSA.

I've been making a new save every time i try anything to fix it though... and I don't really care for unbound anyway and am just using the vanilla start, haven't had any issues so far. also i'm playing on xbox one, so no data files haha

19 hours ago, Ryoichui said:

Thank you for the reply arthmoor. But like i said i did try deleting RDO and all of it's patches, started a new game, and still encountered the bug. I was able to fix the bug early this morning by replacing alternative start - live another life with skyrim unbound. So to me it looks like there's somehow some incompatibility going on between the latest USSEP update and alternate start.

So then you're asking about radiant quests, which means you haven't read LAL's readme then which makes it clear that these quests need you to leave the city and return later in order to function. It's a limitation in how the radiant quest system works. Well explained in the document and entirely expected.