Unable to start Missing in Action Quest

ashleyclark

I hope I am posting this in the right place and if not, please move to where it should be.

I have a question please. I cannot get the Missing in Action quest to start. At all. Upon leaving one of the shops, Olfrid and Idolaf are standing at the stall and Fralia is also standing there yet they are not saying anything to each other. Nothing at all. I even tried to go and get the evidence hoping that will start the quest, yet nothing. I went to Northwatch Keep and Thorald is not there.

I am at a loss as to what to do. I disabled Guard & Soldier Dialogue, Civil War Equipment and Dawnguard Sentries, all of which I have used for some time and still nothing. I even went back to the very first game save and started all over and still nothing. 

Is there a way you could look at my LO and tell me what could be interfering with the quest starting?  Thank you

XBox One

LO   ---   https://www.dropbox.com/s/v7rozgp283mtnox/Nord.docx?dl=0

UPDATE

It has been discoverd that Dawnguard Sentries on the XBox One was the reason the quest will not start. I have posted a notice about it to the MA on Nexus to let the MA know of the problem.

Thank you for your time.