A huge ice wall right in front of New Gnisis Cornerclub in Windhelm!

cangqilai

Vanilla game with USSEP and Open Cities.  I didn't realize there's a door behind the ice until I tried to find Malborn after Diplomatic Immunity...

s.jpg

9 minutes ago, Hana said:

Walk up closer to the wall, open the console and click on the wall to get the RefID please.

Seems it doesn't have one. I've disabled all objects nearby, still can't select the ice in console. Maybe it's part of the landscape?

t.jpg

> Open Cities Skyrim 3.0.3

> Windhelm: Landscape raised during the previous update was not properly leveled out around the New Gnisis Corner Club.

That was two updates ago. Are you sure you're up to date?

7 hours ago, Hana said:

> Windhelm: Landscape raised during the previous update was not properly leveled out around the New Gnisis Corner Club.

I forgot to check Open Cities Version :( ,  it remains 3.0.2. Thanks for reminding me!

17 hours ago, Hana said:

Oh, and there's a minor problem with New Gnisis Cornerclub, there is no interaction with the door when entering. Does AFKtrack require an independent account? I can't log in.

If you're not getting a prompt to interact with the door properly then you have something loading after OCS that's causing a conflict. Usually from something that's editing the interior door, or altering map markers that cause you to end up in the wrong worldspace.

11 hours ago, cangqilai said:

Oh, and there's a minor problem with New Gnisis Cornerclub, there is no interaction with the door when entering. Does AFKtrack require an independent account? I can't log in.

When Arthmoor are saying like that he knows there must be another mod that's interfering with one of his mods, so if you want our help then please post your loadorder.

9 hours ago, Arthmoor said:

If you're not getting a prompt to interact with the door properly then you have something loading after OCS that's causing a conflict. Usually from something that's editing the interior door, or altering map markers that cause you to end up in the wrong worldspace.

I only installed USSEP and Open Cities Skyrim, nothing else, even texture replacement, so OCS should be the last mod to load. The only reason I could imagine is that I created this save with an old version of the game, and USSEP with OCS. Perhaps last September? Not sure if it will cause problem like this. It's no big deal, just curious.

9 hours ago, Arthmoor said:

I just realized I didn't make myself clear : I wasn't saying I can't get inside, I meant there's no animation for the character opening the door...

Probably, but you'd have to ask Bethesda why it isn't. They didn't supply an animated version of it.