I want to find a specific location

Leonardo

I don't remember where I this location is, because I discover it over 5 years ago and haven't found it since then.  The climate is similar how it is around the Rift Imperial War Camp and the entrance of Angarvunde or next to the mountain where Forelhost is.

All I know it's somewhere in the Southern regions next to the edge of a mountain or a ridge, but not in the snowy mountains.

The surroundings seems to be a bandit hideout or something that has been attacked by a dragon, I recall I found dead bodies there, since the place has a wooden palisade similar to how the Orc stronghold looked like in-game.

I think there was a mine too, not sure about that tough.

Anyone who remember what location I'm referring to?

Hmm maybe Cracked Tusk Keep (I cant remember if there is any Dragon deluge in the vicinity though, and the climate is maybe a bit wrong .. But it fits for near a mountain range, has bandits and wooden palisades) - I like this place because its part of the quests to get Mehrunes Razor.

No, sorry, it's not Cracked Tusk Keep.  The climate is right and I know where it is.   The Knifepoint Ridge location is similar to the location, that has dead bandits, I want to find.

No, it's not and like I said it's close to the edge of a mountain and Halted Stream Camp are not located near a mountain.  It is an open place.  Besides it doesn't have any trace of a dragon attack or dead bodies can be found.

Wait, I think I found a place that might be what I've been trying to find for over 5 years now.

https://srmap.uesp.net/?locx=16137&locy=19127&zoom=17

Just find the Gold Mineral Deposit (east of the dragon lair and little south east of Forelhost) then you'll see something that looks like a place that recently had a dragon attack.

EDIT:  I was wrong instead it was an abandoned farm house, which I added a map marker for in my mod.