Cannot visit TES Alliance

Leonardo

What the title says...

Yesterday, TESA was working, but today not working I mean I cannot load the main forum page.  If that matters I also tried to clear the cookies without luck.  Also, I dunno if TESA cannot be loaded in Firefox 57 or not.

It's probably down. It's not Firefox 57, because the site was working for me yesterday and I've had FF57 for the past week or so.

• 2 months later...

A few days ago, maybe yesterday, TESA loaded fine, but today I can't visit the forum and all I get is a page saying that this is a Word Press page with a "OOPS! That page can't be found." message.

Is this the end for TESA?  I hope it isn't the end, as it would be too sad to loose another community site.

Scratch that... I needed to wait a few minutes and now TESA is loading just fine.

Edited by Leonardo

This happens quite often with TESA. They've been doing a lot of site maintenance recently, so I would expect it to go done every now and then. It'll probably be back shortly.

16 hours ago, Kisuke said:

This happens quite often with TESA. They've been doing a lot of site maintenance recently, so I would expect it to go done every now and then. It'll probably be back shortly.

I tried to visit TESA and now it say that TESA is under construction, whatever that means.

Hmm...  How strange?  Now, I visit TESA and all I get is a file with an odd name without a file extension.  I wonder what's going on. :shrug:

Doesn't look good:

<?php
/**
 * @brief        Public bootstrap
 * @author        <a href='https://www.invisioncommunity.com'>Invision Power Services, Inc.</a>
 * @copyright    (c) Invision Power Services, Inc.
 * @license       https://www.invisioncommunity.com/legal/standards/
 * @package        Invision Community
 * @since        18 Feb 2013
 */
$_SERVER['SCRIPT_FILENAME']    = __FILE__;
require_once 'init.php';
\IPS\Dispatcher\Front::i()->run();

Even the rendering Google Cache has lost format. __FILE__ is missing so the whole site has been removed?

5 hours ago, lmstearn said:

Doesn't look good:

Even the rendering Google Cache has lost format. __FILE__ is missing so the whole site has been removed?

Are you saying that TESA have abandoned IPS or have TESA lost their license of using IPS?

3 hours ago, Leonardo said:

Are you saying that TESA have abandoned IPS or have TESA lost their license of using IPS?

7 hours ago, JayCrane said:

IIRC, there was a post about the site being transferred to a cheaper server.

There are other possibilities- but as a member, I hadn't received notifications of pending site moves.

1 hour ago, lmstearn said:

There are other possibilities- but as a member, I hadn't received notifications of pending site moves.

Neither do I.

It looks like something they did on the server simply isn't working correctly. I'm sure they know about it and are working to get it fixed.