Translations bethesda.net upload

Pino

Hello,

its very hard to uploade a translations of your patch.

The only way I found is to unpack the ba2 and repack it with the CreationKit upload process.

So I have to create a .achlist after every new version of the unpacked ba2 content to insert.....

Is there a way to uploade the esp without to repack the ba2 files?

If not: Can you uploade also the ba2 content with a .achlist?

How do you upload a compressed ba2 archiv? Default if you pack a ba2 in creationkit it would be uncompressed..

Arthmoor will probably elaborate more but here are my tips :

-unpack ALL UFO4P resources in your data folder. ALL UFO4P files should be present as 'loose files'. Of course, ONLY UFO4P files should be present as loose. Absolutely no other 'foreign' loose file should be present.

-when time comes to build the ba2 archives, open a new window in your computer browser (I mean Windows explorer), go inside the 'textures' folder and STAY at this level. Initiate a search (ctrl + f) and type '*.*' . All the files located in the subfolders will be listed. Select them all (ctrl + a) and just achieve a big 'drag n' drop' in the proper CK archive building window. Proper paths for each file will be automatically logged.

-now do the same from within the 'meshes' folder, the 'sound' folder, and so on...

You will be able to rebuild the ba2 archives in only a few 'drag n' drop' manipulations. No .achlist file needed.

If you can do a search for *.* and have that work, that's pretty cool. I didn't know that could be done.