Dead link

Ethruvisil

The online copies of all of those point to the correct location. If you have old offline copies, you need to make sure you unpack the updated ones from the archives.

The view bug button works for me, entering any bug # leads me to the bug ticket on afktrack. All the tickets were ported over, should be no reason it leads to the old tracker. Perhaps you need to clear your cache or your cookie? :shrug:

I don't see how that could be possible since the links in the online copies all point to the AFKTrack site. All of the offline copies were updated in the distributions with the next update that came after making the new tracker live.

Where are you going that's giving you documents with bad links?

That doesn't quite explain it because I have never used Cortana and have disabled her since the first day. Anyway, now I've tried Firefox, deleted cache and cookies again in case something carried over from Edge, and the page still uses the bad link. However, it does work correctly on my phone's Chrome, so I guess the reason must be something on my PC...

@ArthmoorJust to be clear, I don't even know of any offline copies, I have always used the normal online page behind the link I posted, without using offline browsing or something.

Are you using any sort of proxy on your PC? If so it's possible the proxy has cached the old result, though that really should not happen. It's the only explanation I can think of that could account for every browser on your PC returning a bad result but your phone getting a correct one.

When I refer to "offline copies" I mean the HTML documentation that comes with each of the unofficial patch downloads.