SkyrimSE Survival Questions

etayorius

I got two different questions, first one is how to edit an armor/clothe item to increase their "Warm" level in the CreationKit. Second question is similar, how do i increase the value of "Fullness" of FoodItems? I'm trying to update some of my mods to be compatible with the survival mod from the CreationClub.

• 5 weeks later...

In regards to warmth, the rating provided by any piece of armor seems to be decided based on keywords. The game looks for ArmorHelmet, ArmorCuirass, ArmorGauntlets, ArmorBoots, ClothingHead, ClothingBody, ClothingHands, and ClothingFeet to decide what slot the item occupies. After that, it assigns a warmth rating depending on the slot. This value can change based on two other keywords, Survival_ArmorCold and Survival_ArmorWarm. As you would expect, the cold keyword lowers the warmth rating, and the warm keyword increases the rating.

For food items, this is done by a few magic effects introduced in the survival mode. Survival_FoodRestoreHungerVerySmall, Survival_FoodRestoreHungerSmall, Survival_FoodRestoreHungerMedium, and Survival_FoodRestoreHungerLarge. Very small is used by raw foods mostly, and restores 2 hunger. Small is used by some larger raw foods, but also fruits, cheese, and smaller cooked snacks, restoring 18 hunger. Medium is used by Smaller Cooked foods, for example Rabbit Hunch, Salmon Steak, Garlic Bread, Apple Dumpling, etc, and restores 220 hunger. Large is used by the heaviest cooked foods in the game, such as Mammoth Steaks, Venison Chop, Horker Loaf, as well as all of the soups you can craft in a cooking pot, and restores 380 hunger.