Not able to post bug report

pacfish

Given the extent I'm having to go through to just report a bug I'm not even going to bother posting it because this is absolutely ridiculous.

Solitude's Castle Dours are all misspelled.

Dour -
1) stern, harsh
2) obstinate, unyielding
3) gloomy, sullen

First Known Use: 14th century

I believe this applies to the Legendary Patch as well. Been awhile since I was in Solitude.

bugtrackerbug.PNG

Not a bug. Castle Dour is the name of the castle, not a mispelling of "doors".

I'll leave this here for the tracker issue. Have you received the email confirmation of your registration?

Took over 20 minutes to receive, thus the post. I do have now.

Received it while I was writing this technically.

Can now report but again that's a lot of effort and time spent just trying to tell someone about the problem.

20 minutes to receive is pretty standard these days given how much anti-spam filtering all sides of an email being sent are doing these days.

We use the bug tracker because it's the best way to keep things organized and able to be found again later when it comes time to do a run of fixes and cut a release. If we stuck to just forum posts they'd all get lost, nothing would get done, and people would just get mad.

• 3 months later...

I thought to register at the bug tracker, but it seems someone already use my username Leonardo, unless I forgot I once did that.

That was probably you. You should run a password retrieval on the account. Password security is different on this tracker than it was on Flyspray and the encryption isn't compatible.

Me?

I don't recall I did that on the new bug tracker, but I could have done it on the old one though.  Which I dunno if I did or not.

As I said, you did. Account data was ported over from the old tracker so it's there. You just need to reset your password.

• 2 months later...