Extreme long loading times - all of a sudden...

Lonewanderer

Hello,

title says it: I paused playing FO4 for several months, in spring I played Witcher 3, in summer I have nicer things to do, but now I returned to FO4. In the meantime I have now a new graphic card, and new drivers. The rest is the same:

ASUS Sabertooth X99 with i7-6850k, 32 GB memory. Not overclocked, all standard, and a NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1080 Ti. (Before I used a 980 Ti).

I started a new game, used UFO4P 2.01 (last version), and made two very small mods myself: One was just a changed script, which delayed the start of Automatron from level 15 to level 30. Also the loading screen rate and the Encounter Rate were changed. The latter did not work, since this values seem to be unchangeable by a mod. The console command help showed the variable in their original state.

I also had huge loading times (2-4 minutes!!) when going from an inside cell to the outside. I do not use SSDs, but I have a rather fast disc, and disc activity was the smallest part of the loading time. Most of the time it showed a black screen, the small green loading icon in the lower right, and nothing else. I googled a bit, and found, that several people seem to have this problem, they say, that the newer NVIDIA drivers introduced it. This may be true, since with my new graphic card I do have newer drivers. I tried several things:

Setting iPresentInterval to 0, and limiting to 60 fps in the driver configuration tab. There are several ways to do this. One way is the 'fast' mode, and there the game runs very nice - but the lock picking mini game is much too fast, and there are problems with scenes and while reading letters in the game. Not a solution, obviously. Other modes to limit frame rates had also problems, and with iPresentInterval=2 (30 fps) the mouse becomes laggy and I have stuttering. So I returned to iPresentInterval=1.

Then I found a 'mod' on Nexus, which is actually quite nice: It does not change the game data at all, it just hangs itself in the graphics engine and cancels the frame limiter only during loading. This is the only thing which really helped! But - has it side effects when during loading the game goes to over 100 fps? Are all the setup scripts able to run cleanly?

When Automatron did start at level 30, I removed the changed script and the mod, and played it. After this I went to Fort Hagen, and the Brotherhood arrived. All seemed normal. But the vertibird encounters did not start. Not one vertibird in the air, not in Boston, not outside, nothing. So I did go back to a save in level 13, and removed _all_ the mods, except UFO4P. I also removed the load accelerator, which I did not use yet with this save. Now in level 15 started Automatron, as usual, and I have now an unmodded game (except UFO4P).

Now I have loading times, which are unacceptable! Leaving the Old North Church after meeting the Railroad had me waiting around 3 minutes (black screen, no loading screens except the loading icon), and when the screen came back on my character stood there with a rotating camera, as it happens when you do nothing for a while. That cannot be right!

The problem seems to be in this new game, an old game was much better, but the game is old, I am level 84, and have the main quest solved (MM, Institute destroyed, all other factions alive). The game is pretty static at this point, many RE do no longer work, no more vertibird patrols, no MM quests, nothing. This old game was started long before - and without UFO4P. But I later installed it. It did fix several things, but not all.

So I hoped, that starting with UFO4P entirely new would give me a 'clean' and patched game. But the loading times are horrible, and the fact, that after a normal game (no console tricks, nothing) the Vertibird patrols did not start (the rest of the Brotherhood things after their arrival went normal, I did the 'Have no Mercy' quest) makes me uneasy.

So - does anybody have an idea, what I could do? The game always run very well on my computer, many of the problems other people saw I never had. Should I use the load accelerator? Will all the scripts run, and complete as they should? Was the load accelerator the reason for the missing Vertibird patrols? Are there other ways? I am willing to wait for 10-30 seconds, even a minute sometimes, but every change from an interior cell to the outside does last over one minute now, this is very boring...

Also - I went from full screen mode to borderless window mode, which did not change anything. If I look on the task manager during play, (only) two of my 6 cores are active. The game runs fine in 2560x1600, no stuttering or other problems. Except the loading times. During these long loading times there is no disc activity at all, one core goes to 100% load, the other continues to grind around 70-90% as usual during play. Black screen, except the loading icon, no pictures displayed, no tips, nothing. This can last up to 3 minutes, then the sound comes on and several seconds later the game continues normally. I suspect the core using 100% is the game itself, doing something in an endless loop, but recovering somehow later. The other core may be the graphics driver.

This 100% core load during unusual loading time - can this be a faulty script grinding away senseless and halting all else, until it comes to an end and the game continues?

Does anybody have an idea? I am not the only one with this problem, but not all players seem to have it.

Any hints, please?

Thank you.

tl;dr:

Summary: Extreme and unusual loading times in an unmodded game with UFO4P, only a small mod 'Loading Accelerator' does help, see here: Load Accelerator

During very long loading one CPU core goes to 100%, no loading screens are shown, only the loading icon in the lower right is animated. The situation resolves itself after around 3 minutes, sometimes the camera goes in 'circling mode', the same as when you do nothing in the game for a time. No disc activity for several minutes. This extr long loading does only happen when going from an interior to an exterior cell, sometimes cell transitions take a longer time, but there is disc activity and it does not take longer than around 30 seconds, this is normal with my PC. But when the screen stays black except the loading icon, and no disc activity happens, then it will last 1-2 minutes, sometimes even more, up to 3-4 minutes. In a normal game the Vertibird patrols failed to start, after the Brotherhood arrived.

Game was started in patch 1.9.4 (I did not yet update). Others too seem to have this problem.

Just a few general things: Upgrade the BIOS (no flash)

Try something like Process Lasso with "Game Mode Enabled". Set up an HP performance plan for Fallout.

Reduce the number of cells in the game load (ugridstoload, ugridcount etc) and/or run the game with lower res textures.

Check other TSRs & services etc

The save may be corrupted somehow- does the LLT occur on a new game?

Try the Fallout Performance Monitor and post back anything out of the ordinary.

Two things are not clear to me - The level 13 save you went back to .. Was that ever dependant upon mods being installed ?

In other words have you tried starting a new game completely with only the UFO4P installed ?

Thing is you should not remove any mods which a save has become dependant upon, things go wrong.

And after upgrading your machine, have you reset your INIs so the game sets up for your new hardware ?

Use the Fallout4Launcher.exe, choose Options, click Reset.

The game will now re-do your INIs optimally for your machines hardware.

12 hours ago, lmstearn said:

Just a few general things: Upgrade the BIOS (no flash)

Try something like Process Lasso with "Game Mode Enabled". Set up an HP performance plan for Fallout.

Reduce the number of cells in the game load (ugridstoload, ugridcount etc) and/or run the game with lower res textures.

Check other TSRs & services etc

The save may be corrupted somehow- does the LLT occur on a new game?

Try the Fallout Performance Monitor and post back anything out of the ordinary.

BIOS of graphic card and PC is up to date.

The performance plan is - IMHO - more for Laptops. My PC under Windows 7 has CPU energy save models for maximum performance, which means: Hard disks never go into energy save mode, CPU uses the normal Intel models, no sleep mode on the PC. For the CPU I have the Intel Turbo Boost Max 3.0 driver installed, which also works well, if only one core is used. The rest works well also, encoding from videos has the expected speed, and so on.

This is not a loading problem or a problem with disk performance! I am used to small pauses when a new area is loaded (while running through the world I see these sometimes). But this loading is unusual. I did nothing to my fallout.ini, and only a small change to falloutprefs.ini. (See also below).

New game - I would have to check. This is the game I started as explained in the original post.

The Fallout Performance monitor is a fine hint! I did not know this tool before. So installed it, did NOT make the Ini changes, just let it run. So what you see here is my vanilla game, unmodded (except UFO4P). I am level 16 currently, and just did the quest 'Boston after Dark' for the RR. I am in the RR HQ.

Now I load the game (long loading does only occur when leaving an interior zone to the exterior world), teleport (Fast Travel) to Red Rocket (normal loading here, only around 10 seconds), then I start running south toward Mass Chemical in Cambridge. I cleaned this location before 'Boston after Dark', so no fights at all.

Then I enter Mass.Chemical (normal load, under 10 seconds!), run to the roof exit, and exit: First example of long loading time, around a minute. On the roof I turn around, enter Mass.Chemical again (normal load, only seconds) run down and exit into the outside world(long load).

Now - looking at the profile, I can see:

CPU is - while running through the world - around 20 - 25%, this means more than one core (1 core is a bit less than 18%, if 6 (HW) cores are 100%), but mostly one core.

GPU works, but not too hard while running through the world, this is with standard game config, all set to maximum, but no weapon debris enabled, 2560x1600 @ 60Fps. The GPU has plenty of reserves, as one can see!

Temperatures are normal, rather low as I like it, my PC sits in a big and well vented tower case.

There is plenty of memory.

You can see the two long waits in the pictures below: First leaving Mass.Chemical to the outside on the roof, second when returning again leaving Mass.Chemical to the outside world. You can see:

No disk activity at all!

CPU is fixed at around 18%, which means one core full, rest does not much.

GPU is very low, since it only shows a black screen (and the small loading icon). FPS is 60 very constant.

For me this is a problem with something in the game, which stops progress at this point, it really looks like a script the game is waiting for, which takes much too long. Nothing else is done, there are small variations in the thread count, but no disk activity, VRAM is constant - there is nothing to render or load, memory usage is constant, not much seems to happen.

One note at the end: I had iNumHWThreads set to 4 in fallout.ini. This works since the game came out, but it did never do much, I think. Now I read somewhere that the maker of ENB has said one should not use this. So I deleted it. The game is neither faster nor slower. But I think (cannot yet be sure) that I lowered the frequency of such slow loading moments. Not every transit from interior to exterior is slow - never was. But now these slow downs seem to be a bit rarer. I selected Mass.Chemical for this example because I had slow loading there during the quest, so it seems to happen in certain places, in others not. But it did never happen before, when I played FO4.

Since people blame newer NVIDIA drivers (I cannot prove it, but it seems plausible).

I also will experiment with the 'Thread Optimize' settings in the driver. The game is obviously optimized for one core only, and if it is fast enough (my CPU is) it works well. Several HW threads reportedly make troubles. Cannot prove this also, but can believe it. NVIDA says in the description of this option (driver panel) that in older games this should be OFF. This is the next thing I will try.

So - and the pictures below are made with it - I use the default settings, no manual changes in the INIs, except these 3 lines in fallout.ini:

fMouseHeadingXScale=.021
fMouseHeadingYScale=.0336
bMouseAcceleration=0

The rest is default.

Screenshots:

I start with disk IO, since there you can see the long loading times, because during this time no disk IO does happen.

Then CPU Load/CPU Temp, GPU Load/ GPU Temp, RAM und VRAM and the rest. These are all from this one run as described above, so you can see that nearly all activity ceases during the long loading.

EDIT: Did turn off 'Threaded Optimazation' in the drivers tab, this changes nothing. Set it to default 'Auto' again.

Disk IO.jpeg

CPU Load.jpeg

CPU Temp.jpeg

GPU Load.jpeg

GPU Temp.jpeg

RAM Usage.jpeg

VRAM Usage.jpeg

Threads.jpeg

FPS.jpeg

9 hours ago, alt3rn1ty said:

Two things are not clear to me - The level 13 save you went back to .. Was that ever dependant upon mods being installed ?

In other words have you tried starting a new game completely with only the UFO4P installed ?

Thing is you should not remove any mods which a save has become dependant upon, things go wrong.

And after upgrading your machine, have you reset your INIs so the game sets up for your new hardware ?

Use the Fallout4Launcher.exe, choose Options, click Reset.

The game will now re-do your INIs optimally for your machines hardware.

The save had the follwing mods (in addition to UFO4P, which is and was always installed in the newest version):

1) Delay the start of Automatron - just on number changed in the Automatron main quest starter script, it should start later at level 30. This worked fine.

2) A mod made by me using xedit, which changed two values (DLC01REEncounterChance, DLCLoadScreenRate). These two values should influence how many RE are taken from Automatron, default is 50.0, and how many loading screen come from Automatron. Both values do not matter, until Automatron is actually started, before this there are no robot encounters and no loading screens. Since I was level 13, the default script would still wait, and my changed script as well.

3) The 'mod' with the loading accelerator (which does not change any game data, just allows the fps rate go well above 60 during loading screens and only then) was not (I checked it) installed in this save, I installed this later.

So - I had the mods with the delayed start and the mod for the two values. When I restarted my game with the level 13 save, I had removed the changed script and the mod with the two values. Automatron started now with level 15, as usual. No other changes, console commands or something like this were done. I have no unusual changed in my INI files, see my post above. I do not need 'optimizing performance' with this graphic card - also see the pictures above. I am very satisfied how my game runs, laso normal loading takes a bit, but this was always so. But this super long loading is a problem, I think. Maybe a script which runs senseless a while, but the game waits on it, or something similar.

And yes - after installing the new graphic card (nothing else changed) I recreated the INIs, Actually you are forced to do that, because FalloutLauncher brings up the Options Window as soon as you start it after the change, because it does not find the old graphic card.

Additional info - but probably rather for the patch, not for my problem:

I activated the script log, with this lines:

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
bEnableProfiling=1
sDefaultLogOverlay=Papyrus

I did NOT recompile the scripts, this are the vanilla script in the original game, plus the changes from UFO4P. So no special debug info, only a normal script log. What I did in this short sequence:

Level 16, just did 'Boston after Dark' for the RR, standing near the entrance to Mass.Chemical, had cleared the location before this, so no enemies. I load the game, turn around and go into Mass.Chemical. Inside I turn around again, and leave Mass.Chemical to the outside. The second transition has a long loading time, as described above, the first transition - going inside - is fast as usual.

But the script log is interesting, I think:

Spoiler

[10/18/2017 - 07:17:28PM] Papyrus log opened (PC-64)
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:28PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:28PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 153600 (max total)
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:28PM] Maximum stack depth: 100
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:28PM] This is a script log only and does not contain information on any other part of the game, including crashes.
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032694) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032694) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032697) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032697) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property LinkCustom02 on script DLC03:ADV002_ProjectorScript attached to  (030049ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property LinkCustom01 on script DLC03:ADV002_ProjectorScript attached to  (030049ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property StartOn on script DLC03:ADV002_ProjectorScript attached to  (030049ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029625) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029625) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029625) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060390BB) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060390BB) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032693) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032693) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060390C4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060390C4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029414) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029414) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029414) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029415) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029415) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029415) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029626) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029626) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029626) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029627) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029627) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029627) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603269A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603269A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602949C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602949C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602949C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602949D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602949D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602949D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603269C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603269C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06026FFC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06026FFC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06026FFC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029498) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029498) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029498) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029628) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029628) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029628) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029418) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029418) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029418) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603298F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603298F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029477) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029477) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029477) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029476) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029476) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029476) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326B1) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326B1) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032719) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032719) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326F9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326F9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603269B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603269B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032678) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032678) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029487) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029487) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029487) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326C3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326C3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326C2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326C2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] VM is freezing...
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] VM is frozen
[10/18/2017 - 07:17:38PM] Reverting game...
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] Loading game...
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032694) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032694) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060390BB) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060390BB) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032693) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032693) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060390C4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060390C4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029414) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029414) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029414) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602949C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602949C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602949C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602949D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602949D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602949D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029627) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029627) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029627) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032719) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032719) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06026FFC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06026FFC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06026FFC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029628) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029628) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029628) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029418) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029418) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029418) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603298F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603298F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603269B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603269B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029477) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029477) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029477) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029476) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029476) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029476) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029415) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029415) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029415) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603269A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603269A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326B1) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326B1) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property LinkCustom02 on script DLC03:ADV002_ProjectorScript attached to  (030049ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property LinkCustom01 on script DLC03:ADV002_ProjectorScript attached to  (030049ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property StartOn on script DLC03:ADV002_ProjectorScript attached to  (030049ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032678) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032678) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029625) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029625) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029625) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029498) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029498) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029498) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326F9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326F9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029487) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029487) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029487) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603269C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0603269C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602948C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326C3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326C3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032697) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06032697) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326C2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (060326C2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029626) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029626) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:15PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (06029626) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:21PM] VM is thawing...
[10/18/2017 - 07:18:55PM] error:  (00227713): the animation graph (GenericFurniture) cannot currently process event "Occupied".
stack:
    [ (00227713)].ObjectReference.PlayAnimation() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 1 on  (00227712)].abProtectronRaceScript.OnEffectStart() - "C:\Users\Dr. Peter Haas\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\abProtectronRaceScript.psc" Line 51
[10/18/2017 - 07:20:49PM] error:  (0017FDBD): the animation graph (SpotLightDetect01) cannot currently process event "Direct01".
stack:
    [ (0017FDBD)].SpotlightScript.PlayAnimation() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ (0017FDBD)].SpotlightScript.active.StartPan() - "C:\Users\Dr. Peter Haas\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SpotlightScript.psc" Line ?
    [ (0017FDBD)].SpotlightScript.active.SetupDefault() - "C:\Users\Dr. Peter Haas\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SpotlightScript.psc" Line ?
    [ (0017FDBD)].SpotlightScript.active.OnCellLoad() - "C:\Users\Dr. Peter Haas\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SpotlightScript.psc" Line ?
[10/18/2017 - 07:20:57PM] VM is freezing...
[10/18/2017 - 07:20:57PM] VM is frozen
[10/18/2017 - 07:20:57PM] Saving game...
[10/18/2017 - 07:20:57PM] VM is thawing...
[10/18/2017 - 07:20:58PM] VM is freezing...
[10/18/2017 - 07:20:58PM] VM is frozen
[10/18/2017 - 07:20:59PM] Log closed

The Spam about DLC04 (Far Harbour) is interesting, since the main quest has not started yet! It starts as soon as you have freed Nick and he returns to DC. I did not free Nick yet! I never visited his detective agency in DC yet. So the only possibilty to start the Far Harbour DLC would be to go the extension and talk to the couple who is missing their daughter - which I did not do, never even came near this area. So the DLC should be quiet. Only thing, as usual I have two radiant quests from the Brotherhood for two Far Harbour locations, which happens since the DLC was installed. (Why the heck the Brotherhood would give quests to clean locations or find any artifacts there remains a mystery - I think it is a Bad Idea). So - the only link to Far Harbour are these two quest locations. But the DLC main quest has not yet started.

There is also a script error near the end, which looks like a script from the UFO4P - but I may err...

DLC04 is Nuka-World (Far Harbor is DLC03).

That spam is thrown while the game validates the loaded formIDs. That's a routine procedure on loading (the CK does pretty much the same: validating any and all loaded formIDs before you even touch them), so whether or not any of the refs has really been loaded in your current game is irrelevant. It's unlikely that this spam is responsible for your problem, because pretty much everyone should have it in his logs (while the LLT are apparently a much rarer problem).

The SpotlightScript error cannot be fixed. I can accurately predict in which conditions the animation call will fail, but if I skip it, the affected spotlight will stop working at once (in the end, they will be all non-functional rather quickly). I suspect that the animation call does other things in addition to playing the pure animation (e.g. reset the animation graph manager ? who knows ....).

53 minutes ago, Sclerocephalus said:

DLC04 is Nuka-World (Far Harbor is DLC03).

That spam is thrown while the game validates the loaded formIDs. That's a routine procedure on loading (the CK does pretty much the same: validating any and all loaded formIDs before you even touch them), so whether or not any of the refs has really been loaded in your current game is irrelevant. It's unlikely that this spam is responsible for your problem, because pretty much everyone should have it in his logs (while the LLT are apparently a much rarer problem).

The SpotlightScript error cannot be fixed. I can accurately predict in which conditions the animation call will fail, but if I skip it, the affected spotlight will stop working at once (in the end, they will be all non-functional rather quickly). I suspect that the animation call does other things in addition to playing the pure animation (e.g. reset the animation graph manager ? who knows ....).

Yes - I did just report it, but this is not the cause of my problem. Here is a small collection of posts to this problem:

Nexusmods - Forum is quite full, not all posts make sense, and the 'solutions' even less...

This guy mentions the driver update as a cause - he's not the only one.

On Bethesdas forum, on of the better posts - mentions Alt Tab and other solutions

So - now I am speculating:

Looking at the performance data (see pictures above) obviously not big or many textures cause this. Also, the long time seems to happen while the VM is frozen, so no scripts run at all (?, not really sure about this). One CPU core works, the rest does not much to nothing. VRAM is not changed, GPU load is very low - only a black picture and the loading icon is shown. Frame rate is constant at 60. What could it be? Alt tabbing out of the game helped me too - its true, after Alt tabbing back the game loads normally. But Alt tabbing out of the game was always risky with Beths games and it not a real solution. There was some sync problem, which lead to dialogues in game where some sentences where cut short. This reportedly was a driver problem, NVIDIA fixed it, but reportedly it lead to this long loading times, but not always. I am unsure about this. But setting Vsync from 'Application controlled' to 'Fast' in the driver config solves the problem, but introduces other problems, because the engine now calculates more than 60 frames per second, they are discarded in the driver, and this kills the lock picking mini game and other things. So no joy here. But it seems that the game depends on the clock from the driver, and if it cannot control itself the frame limiting, this does not work and the engine runs too fast. 

Also interesting is the fact, that the console command pcb (purge cell buffers) does help. Why? Is this a sort of garbage collector? If it is, it must be malfunction, maybe because of a slightly changed driver functionality. It is also the slowest garbage collector I ever have seen - a real feat...

What I will try is to set

bPreemptivelyUnloadCells=1

like one guy mentioned. If this helps, I hope it does not do other bad things to the game. I can live with a bit more loading from the disk, since having 32 GB memory leads to Windows caching a lot of data from the disk, so a lot is not really read from the disk because it is already in memory.

The 'Load accelerator' mod - see above - is at best a work around, but not a solution, because it speeds things up, but these things should not need speeding up - there is something else wrong. I fear that only Bethesda can fix this. But as they act, after release of a game the engine development team seems to be reallocated to other projects, and a lot of engine problems never are fixed.

I will report should I find a fix or work around without changing too much. And I will continue to read this discussion!

Thank you all for your hints - it helps a lot!

:-)

Is there an NVIDIA profile setup for Fallout? Might be worth setting one up and "allow application controlled" for a few settings in case of some kind of conflict. More experimentation and research though. :)

Have you tried ENBOOST? Not everyone swears by it, but may help alleviate the issue a bit.

I have nothing else to suggest, ENBoost could be a help if you get it nailed perfectly for your system in its configuration.

I think there is a memory issue (I forget the details) that is actually a Windows issue, one of the microsoft devs recognised it .. Apparently that will be fixed in an upcoming Win 10 update.

Otherwise the amount of depth you have gone into investigating I dont think is necessary (I know we all do at some stage, as a hobby its interesting and aids understanding of your machines capabilities aswell ..), eventually you come to the conclusion that memory budgets and timing of scripts is not something you can mess with any better than the game developers have already done.

Out of the box, with just UFO4P installed, I cant say I have ever experienced any ILS issues on a laptop which is not quite as cutting edge as your more capable desktop machine, the game runs smooth on this machine

If you were to Install the game from scratch (everything in its current install folder deleted), all setup files deleted including INIs, and not have any saves to continue .. And you started a new game with that completely fresh install, and only the UFO4P installed - Do you think you would have the same problems ?

Just trying to eliminate all that may have happened along the way since you originally installed the game. Its sounds more than likely to me that it is something that has changed recently to your setup, and is obviously something you have in common with other people experiencing the same problem.

But I dont think UFO4P is the cause. Otherwise everyone would be affected the same. 531,000 users is a lot of happy customers who would be hoisting pitchforks on nexus if it was to blame.

10 hours ago, lmstearn said:

Is there an NVIDIA profile setup for Fallout? Might be worth setting one up and "allow application controlled" for a few settings in case of some kind of conflict. More experimentation and research though. :)

Have you tried ENBOOST? Not everyone swears by it, but may help alleviate the issue a bit.

Did try it just now. I do not want the effects and changes. But there is a 'naked' version (0283) for Fallout4, which I tried. Works fine. Next I searched for solutions for the long loading periods. The solution offered is this: You can assign a key to manually disable frame limiter, if you use this during loading, it speeds up. This is very similar to the load accelerator, only that the load accelerator does it automatically.

I am still unsure of the load accelerator. I tried to play with the settings a bit. It is possible to limit the fps during loading, I set this to 120. Does not work! It always has around 450 frames per second. For normal play this works nicely, since the frame rate is back to normal when the screen becomes visible again. So no HAVOC problems, lock picking works fine, and so on.

But I have doubts if the script setup (PostLoad) works well. After loading the engine needs to run scripts, there is a documented parameter for this: 'fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS'

I set it from 500 (ms) to 1000 (ms). For testing I had it up to 4000 ms. I see no difference - and so I fear that this massive speedup could shorten the time for setup. At this time I will rather not use it...

3 minutes ago, alt3rn1ty said:

I have nothing else to suggest, ENBoost could be a help if you get it nailed perfectly for your system in its configuration.

I think there is a memory issue (I forget the details) that is actually a Windows issue, one of the microsoft devs recognised it .. Apparently that will be fixed in an upcoming Win 10 update.

Otherwise the amount of depth you have gone into investigating I dont think is necessary (I know we all do at some stage, as a hobby its interesting and aids understanding of your machines capabilities aswell ..), eventually you come to the conclusion that memory budgets and timing of scripts is not something you can mess with any better than the game developers have already done.

Out of the box, with just UFO4P installed, I cant say I have ever experienced any ILS issues on a laptop which is not quite as cutting edge as your more capable desktop machine, the game runs smooth on this machine

If you were to Install the game from scratch (everything in its current install folder deleted), all setup files deleted including INIs, and not have any saves to continue .. And you started a new game with that completely fresh install, and only the UFO4P installed - Do you think you would have the same problems ?

Just trying to eliminate all that may have happened along the way since you originally installed the game. Its sounds more than likely to me that it is something that has changed recently to your setup, and is obviously something you have in common with other people experiencing the same problem.

But I dont think UFO4P is the cause. Otherwise everyone would be affected the same. 531,000 users is a lot of happy customers who would be hoisting pitchforks on nexus if it was to blame.

Thank you for your reply :-)

I have checked my FO4 installation, and it checks out. My configuration files are standard - if I write here that I changed something I always move my current saves to another location, use only one save, do my experimenting, and if it come to nothing, as it is currently, I undo all changes, delete the experiment save and move my original game save back for playing.

The game runs very smooth here, and works nicely, except this loading issue.

After looking into the problem I have several ideas, sadly I cannot do anything to change something. Later on I will allow my game to update - but I have no hope that this fixes it, at least nothing was reported. Only additional nasty 'features' I do not really need.

UFO4P - yes, I had my doubts, but after looking into it, I am quite sure it has nothing to do with this specific problem.

Another error may be me trying to change Automatron encounter rates and loading screens. While for some reason the mod did not take (I removed it when going back to a level 13 save), I have the impression, that at least the loading screens are changed, even when the console command 'help DLC01RE 3' shows (and always did show, with or without the mod) the original values, not the modded values.

Still open is the question, what caused the (for me rather severe) bug, that no Vertibird patrols started after the Brotherhood arrived. Are my mod changes responsible? (In that case I need to start entirely new, because all my current saves are 'tainted' with it). Is the load accelerator responsible, because with it speeding up it hinders setup? I do not use it at this time.

Maybe I should make a fast run over to Fort Hagen and see, if the problem persists...

But the slow loading - I fear there are no good solutions. Except the Load Accelerator, which works nicely. But I need to ensure somehow, that it really stops its speeding up when the VM (and the scripts) come back on.

If I find anything I will report it - thank you all for your help!!

Hello,

just to conclude this topic for now: I allowed to upgrade my game and run now 1.10.26, latest version. The loading is rather worse, than better - others have complained too. The game runs without problems, no stuttering, but the loading sequences are awful. It may be - must play a little longer to be able to make a definitive statement - that the extreme long loading sequences are now gone, but the loading on average is even longer than before. If this is correct, it is actually a bit better, there may be loading times of up to one minute (black screen, no hints or pictures), but this is better that up to 3-4 minutes.

I also started a completely new game (again *grmbl*), this time with no mods at all, except UFO4P. The engine of FO4 seemed quite good for an old engine at the first release. I liked it and it was completely stable. The patching by Bethesda has not helped it...

Hell, no you definitely have some kind of issue, loading times of up to 1 minute is just ridiculous and would annoy the heck out of me.

Just curious though you say you have just allowed it to update, you mean the game Creation Club update ?

Did you also now update to the newer FO4 Creation Club specific update to UFO4P, or had you mistakenly updated that already before the game updated .. I ask because the latest UFO4P is for the Creation Club update to the game, and you should not have installed that with the older version of the game .. Is it possible that was part of your problem ?

Or maybe now you have the newer version of the game, do you still have the older version of UFO4P installed ?

Everything needs to be in sync in that regard .. If neither of the above scenarios are true (IE you do have the correct patch for the new version and you have also now started a new game) .. Its certainly a head scratcher. Sorry I cant be of any further help.

I had this issue... and now i'm having it again. I also did a lot of research on the topic.

First my speccs & general infos:

Hardware:

144hz monitor from Asus

i5 @ 3.0 to 3.2 boost 

GTX 970 Strix OC @ driver 64-bit Windows 10 387.x (latest one)

HDD(Windows 10) and Samsung SSD  EVO 750 (Steam + Fallout 4)

RAM 8GB @ DDR3

Software:

Windows 10

Antivirus: Windows Defender / Windows Essentials or how it is called. 

Steam: Game Overlay is disabled for Fallout 4. Cloud Sync is disabled.

Fallout 4 is up to date. Was 1.9.4 some hours ago and i updated to the latest version. Which didnt fix issues, but i thought it was worth a try.

Mod Organizer 2 is used, an alpha build from GitHub. It works very well, except of a crash when trying to start the game after a file was moved out of the overwrite directory. Only issue i've found.

I'm using Subtle ENB with ENB version 0.307

I'm using the latest F4SE version that is available

Configuration:

My inis are configured with Bilagos Tool. V-Sync from vanilla FO4 is active and application controlled in Nvidia. Tripple buffering is enabled. I'm playing in window borderless mode currently. Fullscreen was tested too, several times. Now maybe an interesting config which i did. My FPS are locked to ~63.9 FPS and due to Fallouts V-Sync its still at 60 FPS. Why? Because i'm using a 144hz monitor and i had a lot of issues with very soft microstutters although my FPS were 60. Sometimes the FPS try to break out and jump up to 63-64 FPS even with V-SYNC! Setting the FPS lock to ~63.9 fixed the issue. ENB has been configured with VideoMem and without. No change at all.

What i've found out so far:

The problem mainly exists when entering a exterior area. It does also happen with interiors but it will still be "fast". The loading times of an interior will be trippled and even more when the problem exists. Concord is my testing area and is very good for it. I'm testing it with the small building with the 2 collapsed floors. Where a death claw jumps out of the street. When coming from the museum and taking the right road to a white door with an oil lamp. Normally it has a load time of ~2 seconds. One and a half load animation of the symbol. When its bugged, it takes about 4-6 animations to load the small room. When i move outside, the load time is about ~24 seconds when its loading "normal". When its bugged, it loads much longer 1 to 5 minutes and sometimes endless? At least it seems so. 

There a good and bad loading screens. The one with 3D does always work and is pretty fast. The black one is the bad one. It has the Vault-Tec icon in the corner and loads nearly forever... or it does indeed load forever? I don't know after 10 Minutes i killed the FO4 process.

PCB does ineed help and will trigger a good loading 3D load screen. Same goes for bPreemptivelyUnloadCells=1. It does the same probably? Issues are missing objects/in the background/you'll see blue ground/missing objects. Not always but it can happen. 

I had this issue long time ago and it suddenly reappeared. I don't know why... when i had this issue the first time, i installed the nvidia driver 373.06 and the issue was gone. After some time i updated from 373 to.... don't know and the issue was still gone. 2 Days ago, the issue reappeared. I apprehension that the latest windows 10 update is the culprit (god... i hate windows 10...) . Alt+Tab was indeed working, but at the moment its no longer working for me. The load screen continues and continues...

The VRAM will "freeze" when the issue emerges. It will stay at 2795  and will stay there for some time and then it jumps to 2796 some minutes later to 2797 etc... but nothing happens. CPU is running at 20-50% and working, but what!? Fallout4.exe RAM is @3800-4000MB.

One thing that i noticed. SOMETIMES, it does work normally. You start the game and loading screens are "normal" 20-30 seconds. I play the save and its fine. Now i restart the game and start the same save. BAM! Loadscreens take forever. The same save, the same setup. The first time the issue reappeared it was at the USS constitution and i was like WTF!? again? I restarted my PC and the issue was gone. I was like, phew... next game... fullhouse of loadscreen all day. Restart didnt help.

Part 1 of my story.

Part 2.

So i tried several things now.

Reinstalled 373.06 -> Same issue. 

This morning i updated my FO4 to the latest version and then did several tests. First of all i made sure its vanilla. I validated my files. (Which was the main reason i updated to the latest version...) No error, all fine. I started Fallout 4 with the original launcher and with all DLCs and a small esp that enables console. ENB still enabled. In the main menu i typed tdetect and then coc concordext and moved to my testing location. Well... 2 Seconds and 24 seconds loadscreen. I restarted the game and tested again. Same result. Load times are "okay". 24 seconds for an SSD is still pretty long. Now i went back to my organizer and first of all, i updated all f4se related mods. So i started my game with all mods etc loaded and again it was bugged. Now i disabled all ESPs except the console and DLCs and started my game with F4SE. I also noticed, that the startup time with the normal launcher was much faster than with F4SE. tdetect.... coc concordext later... bugged. Insane loading times.

So the next thing i did was to disable everything in Mod Organizer. This means all loose files like textures. I wanted to see if some loose files are the issue or ESP related. I disabled everything and only had DLCs+Console ESP. Again, bugged.

TL;DR:

Normal launcher with minimum setup-> fine  (but only tested two times. To verify the result i have to do more test runs.)

MO2 with all mods -> bad

MO2+F4SE with loose files and disabled ESPs -> bad

MO2+F4SE with all deactivated -> bad

After that i had to go to work and i'll test further today. Interesting is the information regarding the V-Sync. I'll test that too, if that solves those issues.  Regarding the Framelock via ENB Boost and toggle it, this is not a solution as it will burn your graphics card.

On 19/10/2017 at 1:43 PM, alt3rn1ty said:

Well after the posts by Zzyxzz, amend the above quote to read + :

.. "And have you eliminated the possibility that software enforcing a Virtual Filing System on the game could be at fault feeding the game the files it needs from elsewhere on your HD, ie MO/MO2"

I dont use it personally, so is this a possible source of the issues for @Lonewanderer aswell ?.

I know MO is no longer supported (because Tannin is now working full time on the Nexus next mod manager Vortex), and I know that ELPresidente is new to working on the beta of MO2, so it would not surprise me if it had early teething problems like this (in fact I am pretty sure there have been many similar conversations around the various bazaars which could probably all be attributed to using one or the other recently).

3 hours ago, alt3rn1ty said:

Hell, no you definitely have some kind of issue, loading times of up to 1 minute is just ridiculous and would annoy the heck out of me.

Just curious though you say you have just allowed it to update, you mean the game Creation Club update ?

Did you also now update to the newer FO4 Creation Club specific update to UFO4P, or had you mistakenly updated that already before the game updated .. I ask because the latest UFO4P is for the Creation Club update to the game, and you should not have installed that with the older version of the game .. Is it possible that was part of your problem ?

Or maybe now you have the newer version of the game, do you still have the older version of UFO4P installed ?

Everything needs to be in sync in that regard .. If neither of the above scenarios are true (IE you do have the correct patch for the new version and you have also now started a new game) .. Its certainly a head scratcher. Sorry I cant be of any further help.

Hello,

uhmmm - I'm wondering...

There is exactly one version of UFO4P, which is linked here: 2.01 (it was fixed soon after release, named 2.01a, AFAIK). It is for all versions from 1.8 upwards. I had 1.94, now have 1.10.26.

I am not aware of a special version of UFO4P for newer versions. Am I wrong here?

3 minutes ago, alt3rn1ty said:

Well after the posts by Zzyxzz, amend the above quote to read + :

.. "And have you eliminated the possibility that software enforcing a Virtual Filing System on the game could be at fault feeding the game the files it needs from elsewhere on your HD, ie MO/MO2"

I dont use it personally, so is this a possible source of the issues for @Lonewanderer aswell ?.

I know MO is no longer supported (because Tannin is now working full time on the Nexus next mod manager Vortex), and I know that ELPresidente is new to working on the beta of MO2, so it would not surprise me if it had early teething problems like this (in fact I am pretty sure there have been many similar conversations around the various bazaars which could probably all be attributed to using one or the other recently).

I do not even know what MO is...

:)

No - I think this is a problem between NVIDIAs driver (I have the latest) and the games mechanism to cap frame rate and get timing for its physics engine. I have a Western Digital Velocity Raptor disk (10.000 min-1), which works flawlessly. It also is carefully cleaned and optimized with Windows 7 tools. It is quite fast, and makes up to 150 MBytes/sec in a sequential read. It is cleary not a SSD, but I can live with a few seconds more disk reading time. There is no caching software - except Windows 7 buffer cache - which is standard.

I also did start a new game (yesterday), and do not use any mods except UFO4P 2.01, installed with NMM, checked with LOOT. All checks out fine.

36 minutes ago, Lonewanderer said:

Hello,

uhmmm - I'm wondering...

There is exactly one version of UFO4P, which is linked here: 2.01 (it was fixed soon after release, named 2.01a, AFAIK). It is for all versions from 1.8 upwards. I had 1.94, now have 1.10.26.

I am not aware of a special version of UFO4P for newer versions. Am I wrong here?

Yep your right my mistake I thought there was a newer one.

1 hour ago, Zzyxzz said:

Part 2.

So i tried several things now.

Reinstalled 373.06 -> Same issue. 

This morning i updated my FO4 to the latest version and then did several tests. First of all i made sure its vanilla. I validated my files. (Which was the main reason i updated to the latest version...) No error, all fine. I started Fallout 4 with the original launcher and with all DLCs and a small esp that enables console. ENB still enabled. In the main menu i typed tdetect and then coc concordext and moved to my testing location. Well... 2 Seconds and 24 seconds loadscreen. I restarted the game and tested again. Same result. Load times are "okay". 24 seconds for an SSD is still pretty long. Now i went back to my organizer and first of all, i updated all f4se related mods. So i started my game with all mods etc loaded and again it was bugged. Now i disabled all ESPs except the console and DLCs and started my game with F4SE. I also noticed, that the startup time with the normal launcher was much faster than with F4SE. tdetect.... coc concordext later... bugged. Insane loading times.

So the next thing i did was to disable everything in Mod Organizer. This means all loose files like textures. I wanted to see if some loose files are the issue or ESP related. I disabled everything and only had DLCs+Console ESP. Again, bugged.

TL;DR:

Normal launcher with minimum setup-> fine  (but only tested two times. To verify the result i have to do more test runs.)

MO2 with all mods -> bad

MO2+F4SE with loose files and disabled ESPs -> bad

MO2+F4SE with all deactivated -> bad

After that i had to go to work and i'll test further today. Interesting is the information regarding the V-Sync. I'll test that too, if that solves those issues.  Regarding the Framelock via ENB Boost and toggle it, this is not a solution as it will burn your graphics card.

Hello,

I quoted only the second part, but will answer for both parts:

I never used ENB. I tried it, because it was mentioned here - and in other post around the net - as a possible solution. It is not. But - it won't burn your graphic card. I used for a time the Load Accelerator mod from Nexus, which actually works very fine. There the frame rate during load goes up to ~450 fps. Yet the graphic card will not become much hotter, since it only shows a blank black screen with the loading icon, and this is a small workload. But I am not using it, since I do not know if it has bad side effects.

I never had 10 minutes! The maximum time is around 3-5 minutes, long enough that the camera starts its spinning animation. But usually only 2-3 minutes. Interesting and verified fact: If I am in full screen mode and Alt Tab out of the game while this loading goes on, and Alt Tab in immediately again, then the loading ends and the game screen comes up. This actually shortens this long loading period considerably. Why? This would point to some race condition, because the game program is informed that it is in the background now. If you do this during normal game, you will see, that the game has stopped its VM, the screen has changed to the load/save/quit form, the same you have if you hit ESC. So the game 'knows', that it was put in the background. This does not happen if you put it in the background during loading. It also could be a problem, so I don't recommend this as a 'solution'.

Now to your second part...

VSync clearly is the problem, I am sure of this, because if you disable VSync in the game (iPresentInterval=0) and enable it in NVIDIAs driver (Force Enable Vsync, Fast Mode) all works really fine. Up to the point, where you have to pick a lock. Then you will see, that it is much too fast. Some people ignore this, but it is clearly not as designed. Also in dialogues you will see problems, when a NPC says several sentences and they overlap (second sentence starts before first sentence is said).

If you find a dependable and good method to limit the frame rate for the game (and this means, that it does not calculate more than 60 frames), then this setup would probably work. What does NOT work is the driver limiting the frames it shows, but the game calculating more frames than are shown. This leads to the same problems you have if you - with a capable monitor - show more than 60 frames per second. So it will need to limit the frames the game calculates, not only the frames shown.

Before I had a GTX 980 Ti, and no problems with it. The loading was as usual a bit slow, but this is normal with Bethesda games. Several people have reported, that the driver version you mentioned (373.06) was the last version where it worked for them. Some people went back to this version and it solved their problem. I cannot do this, because this version does not support GTX 1080 Ti.

Interesting thing that it works for you with a 'minimal setup'. So maybe a mod is responsible in your case? In my case there is no mod, no graphic 'enhancer' or something similar.

At this time I suspect, that it could have to with NVIDIAs GSYNC feature. I think this was built in the drivers around this time? You have a GSYNC monitor (144 fps), so your problem is different. I have a normal 60 fps monitor. Mind you, not some cheapo monitor, its a NEC Multisync PA302W, quite new, with LED backlight. But not GSYNC and 60 fps.

What I did today: I disabled GSYNC in the graphic panel, only for FO4. But you cannot do this with the normal drivers panel, because the driver knows that it has no GSYNC monitor. I disabled it with the tool NVIDIA Profile Inspector. Do not know yet if this helps, and for you it won't help, since you use GSYNC. But this was the last major change from NVIDIA to integrate GSYNC. So maybe this is connected, or maybe not...

Will report, if I find out something new.

12 hours ago, Lonewanderer said:

VSync clearly is the problem, I am sure of this, because if you disable VSync in the game (iPresentInterval=0) and enable it in NVIDIAs driver (Force Enable Vsync, Fast Mode) all works really fine. Up to the point, where you have to pick a lock.

Might be best to leave vsync switched off altogether, and limit the fps to a lower monitor refresh rate (if it is available) as described here, or better here. Curious if that will change the lockpicking & dialogs.

Seems like a windows update was indeed a problem for me. I just updated to the Fall Update and tested Fallout4. Loaded my game over Mod Organizer and loadingscreens were as usual. Restarted the game several times and also the PC. It seems like its working now again. But... i don't trust the situation....

5 hours ago, lmstearn said:

Might be best to leave vsync switched off altogether, and limit the fps to a lower monitor refresh rate (if it is available) as described here, or better here. Curious if that will change the lockpicking & dialogs.

Hello,

and thank you for your hints/links. The problem how to cap the frame rate and the solutions are thought for people how use a modern 'gaming' monitor. These monitor can show frame rates over 60 fps. My monitor - while also being a modern and rather expensive monitor - is not a gaming monitor, it has a maximum of 60 fps. So the driver always worked fine. Now it seems to fail in this respect.

What I tried: I used Nvidia Profile Inspector (downloaded from this link, Google will show a lot of other loactions and descriptions of this tool, this is the latest version).

I used it to disable the GSYNC entrys, which is not possible in the NVIDIA control panel. I disabled them not globally, but only for Fallout4. The following entrys are non default:

GSYNC - Application Mode: Fullscreen Only -> Off

GSYNC Application Requested State: Allow -> Fixed Refresh Rate

GSYNC Application State: Allow -> Fixed Refresh Rate

GSYNC Global Feature: On -> Off

GSYNC GLobal Mode: Fullscreen Only -> Off

Only these were changed. They are not shown in the control panel.

Yesterday I was playing for several hours, and the very long loading seems to be gone! But I am not sure yet. There is sluggish loading, but the typical black screen, with no disk activity which hangs for 2-3 minutes in the worst case seems to be gone. The sluggish loading is probably normal, there is often high disk activity, also during play when running through the world. Since I use the high resolution texture package this seems normal behavior.

Another thought, but untested: The GTX 1080 Ti in NVIDIAs standard form was built only for Display Port, it has no DVI-D connectors. I am using a partner card (Palit), which still features a DVI-D connector, and I use a (very good) DVI-D cable, which works perfectly (including access to the monitor data, Windows recognizes the monitor type and data).

But it MAY be, that DP would work better, because NVIDIAs BIOS may choke a bit with DVI-D. The BIOS is from Palit, but there could be problems. (Graphic card BIOS is updated)

So - when I am able to overcome my laziness enough to crawl under the table I will try my new DP cable, still sitting in a drawer. But manually forcing the driver to accept that there is no GSYNC seems to help.

Will report, how it goes, but now the game is playable.