Fixes Recommended in Addition to the USSEP

Arthmoor

Assuming this thread isn't dead, I'm gonna leave this here:

There seems to be a clear issue with USSEP and Creation Club's Survival Mode.

I've verified the CC addon is functional without USSEP but when USSEP is installed, Hunger specifically becomes an issue.

I can devour several cheese wheels and see absolutely no changes in stamina, so I'm at a loss.

I've looked online for what scant forums that talk about this issue that I can find and nothing suggests a successful fix.

I've tried two mods: 

-     Unnofficial Skyrim Creation Club Content Patch, which has stated in their patch notes that any Survival Mode patches has been scratched and has stated "...removed since Survival Mode has already been integrated in USSEP". The mod was last updated June 18th, 2021.

-     Survival Mode USSEP Patch, which claims to fix the problem, among others, but still fails. This mod was last updated November 12th, 2021.

You need to download USSEP 4.2.7, install that, and the problem will go away. Then make sure you've updated Garthand's patches as well since the changes he made for the 4 free DLCs in 1.6 have been integrated into USSEP.

The other mod by Steelfeathers is obsolete entirely and should be removed.

• 1 year later...

It's a bit of a misleading thing because that mod claims to be fixing a bug which isn't present in the script. It's more of an optimization overkill for something that's literally a one-off.

The script will no longer be operating once the quest is over so there's no need to "end it properly".

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I suggest adding Navigator - Navmesh Fixes to the list. There's a ton of dungeons where the navmeshes are "serviceable but bad" - not spewing error messages or being unusable, so not something USSEP would need to fix, but clearly auto-genned with lots of weirdness like clipping slightly under walls, going through furniture, sinking a tiny bit under the floor, or just being awkwardly shaped. Navigator fixes that for a ton of dungeons, and the difference in NPC navigation is definitely noticeable in game. 

Edited by DarthVitrial
Forgot link