Fixes Recommended in Addition to the USSEP

Arthmoor

5 hours ago, Beermotor said:

There are probably hundreds of these culling glitches across the exterior cells of the game so every little bit helps.

Learning something new to me. This seems like it should be in USSEP itself.

• 4 weeks later...

It shouldn't matter since they're the same files - UI .swf files don't need anything done to them to port to SSE. I'll update the links though since we should be sending people to the right place for statistical purposes :P

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/25/2020 at 9:02 AM, lurarivassen said:

Wiseman303's Flora Fixes - Revamped

Speaking as the proposer of Floral Respawn Fix, and not a fan of the "Brutal" approach or a requirement of SKSE (even though I always use SKSE), I'd stay away. But there are mesh fixes that could be used in US*P.

If someone wants to report actual mesh fixes in the tracker, along with any appropriate permissions, they're more than welcome to do so.

Asset use permission You are allowed to use the assets in this file without permission or crediting me

I'd do it, but I'm not skilled with the mesh stuff. If nobody else steps up, suppose I could learn, having a bit more time on my hands than usual....

• 3 weeks later...

Can you fix the bug for console Skyrim. It is when I am trying to start Bound till death In the dark brotherhood and it will not start 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2018 at 5:58 PM, Easykiln said:

There's also a mod that claims to fix the enchantment reload price bug. Has other stuff but there's a standalone file for it as well. Might be worth testing, I'm not really qualified.

Just noticed that https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21055 Enchantment Reload Fix SE was ported. It was previously recommended for LE, so it could be added to OP here.

9 hours ago, Nevict said:

Say, is there a reason why this mod was not included?
Enchantment Reload Fix SE

I thought for sure it or something similar was on the list at one point for LE. Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly though.

Edit: Apparently it was on the list for LE Skyrim. See two posts above.

3 hours ago, BlackPete said:

I thought for sure it or something similar was on the list at one point for LE. Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly though.

Edit: Apparently it was on the list for LE Skyrim. See two posts above.

Yeah, I should have read them. Anyway, is it recommended?

• 8 months later...

Not sure what you're trying to point out. That mod has nothing to do with USSEP. It's not even in the title.

• 2 months later...
On 3/25/2020 at 9:02 AM, lurarivassen said:

Any thoughts on adding these mods to the list?

Bug Fixes SSE

Actor Limit Fix

Wiseman303's Flora Fixes - Revamped

Mfg Fix

SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)

Unofficial High Definition Audio Project

I notice the oldrim version of this thread has many more fixes listed.

On 3/28/2020 at 10:09 AM, DayDreamer said:

We'd looked at Bug Fixes SSE and SSE Engine Fixes earlier in the thread. Are they stable now?

After another year, it's time to add SSE Engine Fixes. We'd held off because @alt3rn1ty and @drizzanhad reported problems in May 2018. But it's been continuously updated, the most recent being 23 Jan 2021.

This fixed my 500+ hour saved game. Wishing that I'd been using it all along.

• 1 month later...

May I suggest Scrambled Bugs as a possibility, which includes an engine level fix for the Harvested Flags issue (currently handled by Flora Respawn Fix), among other things?  If I am not mistaken, it looks like some of those fixes would apply much more uniformly without the need for patches for mods that add harvestables, etc.  It is fairly new and I haven't used it myself yet, but I would like to know if you wise people think it looks like it would be better then Flora Respawn Fix.

On 4/25/2021 at 8:46 AM, Eolhin said:

it would be better then Flora Respawn Fix.

Yes. Sadly, I'd just started my new run the day before this came out. If I'd known, I'd have started again. Now, I'm too far down the road to test it. Oh well, what's another 144 hours. Starting a new runthrough.

Aren't meh321 and aers - Nukem - Ryan working together anymore? Combined with SSE Engine Fixes patch would be better and easier to document.

Edited by DayDreamer
Starting a new runthrough

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I know this question has been asked a couple of times already in the past few months/years, but I never found a proper answer or reason behind it:

the thread with the recommended bug fixes for Oldrim's Legendary Edition contained more mods than this one for the SE.

To be precise: Lip Sync Fix, Brawl Bugs Patch, Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice, Enchantment Reload Fix,, Invisibility Eye Glitch, Vampire Lord Drain With Serana Fixed, Hearthfire Display Case Fix were recommended for the LE, but are not on the SE list.

Most of those mods were ported over to SE in one way or another, so why are they not listed here? Lip Sync was fixed by the SE itself I think, but is there a reason why the rest of the fixes are not recommended anymore?

Thanks in advance for any insight in that matter.

• 1 year later...